The online racing simulator
Patch X - short lag when someone leaves the pits
Hello,

When I'm driving, for example just through the chicane at Aston with an FZR, and someone leaves the pits, I get a short lag. I asked around on the server what it could be, but they answered that it was probably the skin download.

So, I turned the skin download function off, but I still got the problem. It's very hard to keep the car on the track in difficult corners now. I really like this to be solved.

I also tried to run on lower graphics, and turn all background programs off, but that didn't work either.
I think I had this problem before patch X too, but not so severe as now. And there are of course more racers, so more people exit the pits now.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance,

Darkone
Same here.

DD.
#3 - simma
Was there on the server lots of ppl?

I have played the patch X very litle so I don't now exactly what might be the problem with that. But what I have seen is that when ppl come out of pits that the lagging doesn't happen for me, but this I have seen on server with 10 to 15 ppl... On servers with 30+ (or maybe less) I get disconnected to time to time. Might be my combo: wlan -> 3g hsdpa -> internet. <- this has been disgussed before, see this thread...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG