The online racing simulator
Patch X Released!
(300 posts, started )
Quote from kiss me :Scawen, i just saw yuo updated the main site(or whoever did it )
i was wondering: will that background be up for download?
i want to see if i'm there, but i cant see it so good

thanks for patch X!

http://don.vn.cz/s2/startgrid_photo.jpg

BIG image though (7 mb!)

I'm at the very front and my team mate it on the right at the front. Unfortuantely he was cropped off the image
Quote from Jakg :http://don.vn.cz/s2/startgrid_photo.jpg

BIG image though (7 mb!)

I'm at the very front and my team mate it on the right at the front. Unfortuantely he was cropped off the image

SPAM!

I posted the image few posts above

hehe.. sorry Jakg.. couldn't resist
Thought i go for hi-res skins and get a lot of error messages (see pic). What do they mean, am i doing something wrong? This means i get a lot of white cars.
Attached images
error LFS.PNG
Quote from Madman_CZ :SPAM!

I posted the image few posts above

hehe.. sorry Jakg.. couldn't resist

G'ar. Shattered after mowing the lawn in this heat, run in, have a shower, sit down, post a link, realise i gotta go.

Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Thought i go for hi-res skins and get a lot of error messages (see pic). What do they mean, am i doing something wrong? This means i get a lot of white cars.

Spikey, please could you post that in the bugs section, so we can discuss it in peace there?
I've mailed Victor so we'll try to figure out what it could mean - we may need to ask you to do a couple of tests so he can log what's happening.
Quote from Jakg :http://don.vn.cz/s2/startgrid_photo.jpg

BIG image though (7 mb!)

Hehe, i'm nearly the only one with formula car on the grid.. (i think i see a FOX on the back of the grid)
Actually i wanted to start with a TBO, but i didn't wanted to re-pit or else I would have never been able to join the race again Plenty of traffic that day..
Wow .Nice!!!better FPS (on my crap) And perfect job like always.

And whats next
Great Job
Thank You Scawen :thumb3d:,and Thx at the comunity :grouphug:.it was a Great Time the Last Days,and Great Racing and Testing.
Maybe I am hallucinating but look at the screenshots from South City here:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=patch_x

Aren't these teasers from the new South City graphics? They seem quite nice and sharp to me.
seems same to me.Do know where you see the difference.
Attached images
so.jpg
Thanks Scawen for the good work
Seems the same to me also. Maybe the graphics settings in those shots on lfs.net are set higher?
I guess these shots were made by Don. If there's any difference he could be using some custom textures. For example he's also using a custom tire sidewall texture, which can be found on this forum.
Well, then maybe when I am racing and sitting in the cockpit I don't have time to watch the surroundings closely so seeing the picture at first it was like wow, but never mind
#215 - JEP
Great job and great patch!
Quote from felplacerad :Place and decompress the attached file in your LFS dir. You must've deleted it.

love you long time ;*
I still can't connect to the master server. I have no idea why, nothing was changed on my end...
Quote from mrodgers :I still can't connect to the master server. I have no idea why, nothing was changed on my end...

you got a firewall running? try to take lfs.exe out of the allowed list and put it in again
most firewalls block .exe's who change because it could be a virus trying to overtake it
Thanks to all involved. The download is nearly ready.

Rolf
Quote from Scawen :Spikey, please could you post that in the bugs section, so we can discuss it in peace there?
I've mailed Victor so we'll try to figure out what it could mean - we may need to ask you to do a couple of tests so he can log what's happening.

done... waiting.
Quote from troy :you got a firewall running? try to take lfs.exe out of the allowed list and put it in again
most firewalls block .exe's who change because it could be a virus trying to overtake it

No, I don't run a firewall when running LFS, nor do I have anti-virus running. Firewall in the modem is turned off. Like I said, the only thing different from patch W to now is I've opened specific ports in the modem for flight simming.

And I still can't connect or ping master.liveforspeed.net
well done bouys patch x rocks,,,now go take a long earned break in a nice sunny place
Thx u devs! :headbang:
thanks, 32 cars is great fun!
Quote from Kaizu :Ok when i got patch X, i put it on. Click the LFS.exe file and it comes up with some recangle box thingo that takes commands. thats all it is and i cant play LFS at all.

You have some screenshot of the recangle box thingo ?
PrntScrn Key >> paste to MS Paint >> Save As .JPG if you dont know how.

Or you could try downloading the whole of version X from http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloads to see if that works first.

Patch X Released!
(300 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG