The online racing simulator
Patch X Released!
(300 posts, started )
when will the site be updated
Thanks devs, I will pass a nice racing night
Many thanks for all the hard work Scawen.
Hmm, I keep getting disconnected within a minute of joining any server. Not sure why, probably something on my end most likely
#80 - vane
this mean the end of lfs lapper?
Most users ever online was 750, Today at 20:37
CONGRATULATIONS TO COMMUNITY :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:
Pleease give me a link to download Patch X.
Auto-download sais: Couldn't find restarter program
Thanks once again Scawen - (funny story...) even my girlfriend was asking me all the time when patch X was coming out, and she doesn't even play LFS!

Great work. +1 for a good rest well earned.
#85 - vane
damn slow internet!!!
on step closer to the final lfs! and one step closer to full version of lfs tweak!!!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Pleease give me a link to download Patch X.
Auto-download sais: Couldn't find restarter program

Place and decompress the attached file in your LFS dir. You must've deleted it.
Attached files
lfs_restart.zip - 17.9 KB - 618 views
Awesome.. cant wait to get some free time this weekend and have a go at some (nearly) full servers :-)
#88 - nilo
Hmm. Master server not responding for me
Quote from felplacerad :Place and decompress the attached file in your LFS dir. You must've deleted it.

Thank you very much! That file was missing
Thanks heaps

not too sure how well that false starts going to be loved though lol
Thank you Devs , downloading now.
Quote from Venus :Thanks heaps

not too sure how well that false starts going to be loved though lol

Handicaps in X are COOL
THX again Scawen
#93 - J.B.
Thanks Devs for the patch. I think this last series of test patches was the first time you brought incompatible changes to a test patch so we had a unique situation of a split online community. Personally I thought this approach was great for us racers as it gave us some really nice surprises instead of the usual smaller test patch changes. I hope it went well from your point of view too so that we can expect similar surprises in future test patches.

Keep up the great work and don't let yourselves get irritated by fools who start threads about slow progress at a time when test patches are coming out almost daily of all times! :twirl:

Have a nice break!
#94 - vane
now i cant use my lfs lapper program that i have just finished writing, when will the next lfs lapper be out?
Thanks to all that are involved in LFS its just brilliant:

some prblm dowmloading the patch from the game

Gone through PATCH X

VOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Quote from vane :now i cant use my lfs lapper program that i have just finished writing, when will the next lfs lapper be out?

It's an unofficial add-on and nothing to do with the devs so ask in that section or wait for news.

Thanks for the updates btw.
#97 - Sage
Brilliant! Thanks!
#98 - axus
Thanks! Looking forward to using this in the local league!
Just by the way, I can't see anything about Patch X on the LFS main site, should I be able to?
No still not updated!
mirrors?
Hi, where are the mirrors?

Master server still not responding here.

Patch X Released!
(300 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG