The online racing simulator
DEMO Patch X testing (W47)
(37 posts, closed, started )
Well, I laughed my arse off with that bug. Especially when some guy who hadn't yet heard of it, as it wasn't posted here yet, came to the server and wanted to test the banning for real and ban someone. Well, we suggested that he would start the ban...well, you can guess the rest.
Quote from Blackout :Well, I laughed my arse off with that bug. Especially when some guy who hadn't yet heard of it, as it wasn't posted here yet, came to the server and wanted to test the banning for real and ban someone. Well, we suggested that he would start the ban...well, you can guess the rest.

ROFL
Poor fellow, you evil bastards. I bet all the players on the server knowed it, but not that poor fellow...
Quote from The Very End :ROFL
Poor fellow, you evil bastards. I bet all the players on the server knowed it, but not that poor fellow...

Indeed.

Still laughing.
Quote from 510N3D :ok just did some testing, look at the pictures and i dont need to explain anything

owned dont try it at home :P
where else should i try to get banned then? nobody can ban me

Simple? Try to ban someone?
Quote from 510N3D :ok just did some testing, look at the pictures and i dont need to explain anything

Good that it shows that admins KICK people
Is the final version being released today?
The final test patch has just been released... If testing shows no more big bugs, X should be released today...
Quote from bbman :The final test patch has just been released... If testing shows no more big bugs, X should be released today...

Cool
This thread is closed

DEMO Patch X testing (W47)
(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG