The online racing simulator
Pending an inability to get to Northampton (either through laziness or for a real reason), I SHALL BE THERE (if you only read the caps, please read the bit before ).
Very Nice. T7R already Have T-shirts done from our Party
wow over 100 replys and almost 1200 views in just over 24 hours...

this event seems popular me thinks, nice one fordie!!
hehe , would be even better if a dev said they were coming :P
As the places are limited, I could "dip out" of the driving, maybe someone a touch younger and of slighter frame would be better suited to it .

That said, I would still be interested in making the trip, be it for commentater/camera or cheerleader, and of course meeting our LFS brethren.

Also, I would be happy to provide transport (free of course) for anyone from either Norwich/Norfolk, or any where along the route, Thetford, Newmarket, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Kettering etc, etc.

Dan.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :wow over 100 replys and almost 1200 views in just over 24 hours...

this event seems popular me thinks, nice one fordie!!

Nay Problem :throwrose Lets just hope we get the Numbers :Handshake
Jeez Fordy, cant you come up with something that doesn't contain travelling and money i am intrested, spectator or part of a team, could join up with Gav as ex dE member, or i could join T7R and get you to pay..
You shouldn't live at the end of the earth then mark

It wasn't my idea, I just made the thread, and sort of roled into the position.

Shaun

PS - Mark, good game last Saturday
Well me and tux will hopefully be coming and staying up overnight. So atm, we are confirmed.
Quote from Fordman :PS - Mark, good game last Saturday

We're not use to the rain down here Shaun, so it effected the way we played, so we're just have you at home insted.

Meet starts late in the day, could we not come up with something to meet in the morning somewhere to make a day of it, for all that are intrested? alot of peeps have distance to drive, for only a few hours seems abit pointless, maybe me drive to yours on the friday, and you do the driving over..lol
well, me and tux will be staying up there overnight to make the most of it. Hopefully, we'll use the hotels Ford suggested.
Quote from Gopher04 :
Meet starts late in the day, could we not come up with something to meet in the morning somewhere to make a day of it, for all that are intrested? alot of peeps have distance to drive, for only a few hours seems abit pointless

I will ask, but good point.

Shaun
Quote from LawVS :well, me and tux will be staying up there overnight to make the most of it. Hopefully, we'll use the hotels Ford suggested.

Same here, I think. Plus I dont think I'm going to be in a travelling state after all the proposed booze

Quote from Fordman :sort of roled into the position

Do you mean rolled?
Quote :Do you mean rolled?

Oh yes, he meant ROLLED, have you not seen there team pic...:haha:
rofl, no I've not seen it yet
:yikes: thats harsh

Taxi for the rodent
ok guys, i can change the time, would 1pm be ok?

also, gopher, do u want to drive with the dE team?

I am waiting for a few guys to say wheter they can 100% definately come yet, so if any of the following see this pls tell me

BobSmith
Madman_CZ
Vroom

after this we have 9 full teams, 1 team is reserved for the devs until fordie gets an answer

PS anyone under 6 stone will have to carry ballast, in the form of a 3 stone solid lead helmet.
possible to put the list on the 1st post?
Now collecting names of Confirmed and Unconfirmed, and it will appear on teh first thread

Shaun
fordie, the list is on page 2, i cant copy and paste in PMs on this board :grumpy:
Ok well im waiting on P1lot just to comfirm a few things, but what i can tell you is that we will race as a team, under what name haven't got a clue, its not for me to say dE or not, so could you put us down as one of the 10 teams, under dE and we're go from there, but also maybe sort out a reserve team, just incase we can only come up for the meet itself and not able to race, so someone doesn't miss out on a chance, it might be worth having a couple of reserve teams..or drivers.

As for the time of the meet, i wasn't on about the race itself, what i was suggesting was can we not arrange a place, say from 09.00hrs so if you feel you want to come up for the day as well, we can meet there, reason being, alot of us have distance to cover to get there, and to beable to go for the whole day and meet up and have fun before racing starts, is appealing as well...do you get my meaning now?
Sure Mark, good idea. I was going to drive up on the Sat, so I won't be there until about lunchtime anyway. Then stay over Sat night and drive home Sunday. And all this, the wife is paying for, for my 30th Birthday a week later

Will, is there any place close by that we could meet up, your the expert of the area

Shaun
thats a great diea, gopher, it will help to break the ice with your teamies aswell, very nice. ill get thinking and give any suggestions to fordie
Cool..

UK LFS meet, All Welcome
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG