The online racing simulator
How many LFS team's r out there .??
I woz just wondering how many LFS teams r out there.?

Can every1 thats in a team,post the tean name in full please

Thanx
lol
thanx...didnt even think 2 look thereillepall i must b goin loco.lol
WHats the deal with teams....

I am in a 3 person team...but can we enter team championships or something..?

What is the point of teams and do i have to register it or....

???
you can register a team if you want.. its just to give a little background info on the team itself where everyone can look .. (dont think anyone does though lol) but its kind of interesting to see all the teams
Teams Don’t bother waste of time. in my experience any way.
Depends what you're looking for. Driving in a good team has responsibilities (and advantages).
#9 - Gunn
Teams are great. New friends, share skills, clean racing together, make a movie, run a server, join some events, make some skins. It's all about getting involved and making your own fun.

Hats off to all of the teams that do so much to promote LFS and add value to the whole experience of being involved in LFS. Pats on the back for team leaders for your dedication and effort.
What Gunn Said. There is so many advantages to being in a team, the list is almost endless.

I run T7R and well, it just adds so much more fun to LFS as a whole that words cannot explain it.

But I will try and Its just LOADS OF FUN FUN FUN

Fordie
Same as Fordie (except the but about running T7R obviously..)

Great fun if your a team player...
Quote from Gunn :Teams are great. New friends, share skills, clean racing together, make a movie, run a server, join some events, make some skins. It's all about getting involved and making your own fun.

Hats off to all of the teams that do so much to promote LFS and add value to the whole experience of being involved in LFS. Pats on the back for team leaders for your dedication and effort.

exactly it is very much team dependant, i got in one of the good yins
Quote from speedykev :Teams Don’t bother waste of time. in my experience any way.

Depends on the team
i'm on team gabkicks....

jk, i'm trying to get time to enter more races and maybe get asked to join a good team but i am very busy.

there's tons of teams but only a few contain a decent amount of high quality drivers and personalities. just like real life
Quote from Fordman :What Gunn Said. There is so many advantages to being in a team, the list is almost endless.

I run T7R and well, it just adds so much more fun to LFS as a whole that words cannot explain it.

But I will try and Its just LOADS OF FUN FUN FUN

Fordie

OT: but TBO at KY Nat is a blast :up: Thanks!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG