The online racing simulator
Which is the faster car out of these 3
RB4,FXO,XRT Which one is the fastest?
Quote from faster111 :I don't get it?

Wichever has the fastest lap time on particular circuit is the fastest.
In a drag race with 5% fuel and the hard track set up, I used AI to drag race the TBO's. XRT and FXO came joint first (XRT had a better start and FXO catched up) and the RB4 was left for dust.

Unless your talking about lap times, then the FXO is the fastest. Although Patch X is gonna even the class more.
Quote from PwrSlave :Wichever has the fastest lap time on particular circuit is the fastest.

How do i find that out.
#7 - Jakg
On Tarmac, In Patch W - The FXO

On Dirt, In Patch W - The RB4

In Patch W43 (and therefore in Patch X) the RB4 owns everywhere

For you? depends, i'm quicker in an FXO than in the RB4 or XRT irrespective of patch (or surface - in W i'm more than capable of beating an RB4 around a few RX tracks). Plus you may find XRT's too hard to control consistently (like i do)
#8 - Kaw
Quote from faster111 :How do i find that out.

go to the HL Section. And look up the particular track. And see the 2 others. And then you take the times and see who's the fastest
Quote from VTiRoj :In a drag race with 5% fuel and the hard track set up, I used AI to drag race the TBO's. XRT and FXO came joint first (XRT had a better start and FXO catched up) and the RB4 was left for dust.

Unless your talking about lap times, then the FXO is the fastest. Although Patch X is gonna even the class more.

yes am talking about lap times. and which car has the best boost from start line if u get what i mean.
Quote from Jakg :
In Patch W43 (and therefore in Patch X) the RB4 owns everywhere

Yesteday on Bug Server 2 there were more XRT's in front then RB4's. We were racing on BL1.
#11 - Jakg
but the XRT is slower is is not?

It may be more fun, mind
#12 - Ast
Quote from faster111 :yes am talking about lap times. and which car has the best boost from start line if u get what i mean.

=
Quote from VTiRoj :In a drag race with 5% fuel and the hard track set up, I used AI to drag race the TBO's. XRT and FXO came joint first (XRT had a better start and FXO catched up).

I wouldn't say the RB4's any faster than the XRT, you have to really work to be competitive still. FXO's are easy to pass now though, because only noobs seem to drive them now
Quote from faster111 :yes am talking about lap times. and which car has the best boost from start line if u get what i mean.

The RB4 gets off the line best as its 4WD. But this thread is pointless because the lap times that others have done in each car will not tell you the information you need, which is........which car can YOU lap fastest in.

The XRT is RWD and fast but can be difficult to get the hang of, you will end up spinning off a lot.

The FXO is not as fast as it was and is easier than the XRT to drive, but it can suffer from no reason under steer.

The RB4 has upped its game with the new patch and is probably the easiest to drive.

Do a few 5 laps races in each car and see which you like the best, thats the only way to find out which car is right for you, we can't tell you that, obviously.
Quote from garph :The RB4 gets off the line best as its 4WD. But this thread is pointless because the lap times that others have done in each car will not tell you the information you need, which is........which car can YOU lap fastest in.

The XRT is RWD and fast but can be difficult to get the hang of, you will end up spinning off a lot.

The FXO is not as fast as it was and is easier than the XRT to drive, but it can suffer from no reason under steer.

The RB4 has upped its game with the new patch and is probably the easiest to drive.

Do a few 5 laps races in each car and see which you like the best, that the only way to find out which car is right for you, we can't tell you that, obviously.

well the RB4 i did a 5 laps race and boy did i get the hang of it so now got to find the right set up mod u can lock this post and thanks for the info everyone if u can give me any more tips with the 3 cars please do pm me. Note its which is the fastest car on the black wood track.
Quote from faster111 :well the RB4 i did a 5 laps race and boy did i get the hang of it so now got to find the right set up mod u can lock this post and thanks for the info everyone if u can give me any more tips with the 3 cars please do pm me. Note its which is the fastest car on the black wood track.

Nice, so again you've taken all the advice in, thought about it carefully and then just decided to ignore it all and repost your orignal question again.

Each WR from Blackwood

XRT - 1:23.040
FXO - 1:22.380
RB4 - 1:23.640
Quote from garph :Nice, so again you've taken all the advice in, thought about it carefully and then just decided to ignore it all and repost your orignal question again.

Each WR from Blackwood

XRT - 1:23.040
FXO - 1:22.380
RB4 - 1:23.640

interesting tho i thought RB4 would have the had the fastest lap mind u is them times from patch u am going find out.
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Rtsbasic :...FXO's are easy to pass now though, because only noobs seem to drive them now

Oi!

On BL1 the FXO's get raped, on the exit of corners like Castrol or T1, i get no boost, and i just sit there with an XRT trying to overtake me in the Chicane - they go around the inside and we run 2 wide (possible if you have skill) round the chicane and i fight the whole way down the straight only to run out of steam on the exit of Castrol because the tubo takes an *age* to spool.

Of course, that is if they can do the chicane without going "mega-d0r1ft0 sidewayZ, y0" and pushing me off the track.

I've driven the FXO for easily 6.5k miles and i'd like to think i'm fairly good with it, i don't usually get caught by the understeer because i'm used to it, but i now find myself tapping the clutch and accellerator at turn in just so i can get some boost, i'm running out of feet!

EDIT - That was in Patch U, in Patch X (if things dont change from W43) its a LOT different - i can keep the FXO in the 1:24.5, yet i'm confident XRT's and RB4's could break the 1:23's
Quote from faster111 :interesting tho i thought RB4 would have the had the fastest lap mind u is them times from patch u am going find out.

Patch W.

Go to LFS World. Click on the S2 Hotlaps icon, then click the WR's tab, then select a track/car combo and you'll find all this magical information for yourself.
omg why is the wr so old on team inferno? where wr for patch w? but now to be x?
Quote from faster111 :omg why is the wr so old on team inferno? where wr for patch w? but now to be x?

It is patch W. Find the threads about what will happen when patch X is out and what will happen to the WR's.

EDIT: The WR set on inferno is from the last person to upload their set, if the current WR holder doesn't want to share their set or just doesn't upload it then it won't be updated.

That site is not official and is run, very generously by team inferno and the sets are given voluntary.
#22 - Jakg
because W is the latest official Patch, W43 is still in testing but it will become Patch X
fxo = slow start thanks to fwd but its got a bit of top speed and will outdo most cars on turning

rb4= too much tourqe not enough accl

xrt= eazist car to drive just sttick it in gear floor the trottle and pray to god you dont crash
Quote from theirishnoob :fxo = slow start thanks to fwd but its got a bit of top speed and will outdo most cars on turning

rb4= too much tourqe not enough accl

xrt= eazist car to drive just sttick it in gear floor the trottle and pray to god you dont crash

That couldn't be more wrong is you tried my man!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG