The online racing simulator
TEST Patch P4 (now P12)
(556 posts, closed, started )
Perhaps it would be nice to have some quick keys to say hi/bye/sorry appearing different for each person based on their language (have it in the translation file) if it was possible?
Nah, I think it's easier to learn what "Hello" means in various languages. We could make a list here in the forum
Quote from tristancliffe :Actually Scawen, if you had all you walls made with the Etch-a-Sketch system, you could make notes whenever you want whereever you want, and erase them back to the plain 'wallpaper' mode at the swipe of a plastic 'blade'... The perfect solution.

You're thinking of Magna-Doodle. Etch-a-Sketch would be an extraordinarily unsuitable solution because in order to erase his notes, Scawen would have to pick up his house and shake it.
20 000 users * 10-15 languages (not sure how many there are) * 3 phrases. Good luck. It would be a nice gesture if it was done automatically. (if its not that much work)

Quote from thisnameistaken :
You're thinking of Magna-Doodle. Etch-a-Sketch would be an extraordinarily unsuitable solution because in order to erase his notes, Scawen would have to pick up his house and shake it.

Being a God, he won't have much trouble.
Quote from thisnameistaken :You're thinking of Magna-Doodle. Etch-a-Sketch would be an extraordinarily unsuitable solution because in order to erase his notes, Scawen would have to pick up his house and shake it.

Fair point, I was wrong, but the advantage of Etch-a-Sketch would be that he wouldn't lose his notes unless an earth tremour occured of sufficient magnitude, and they are rare in Twickenham. I think :S
This thread is closed

TEST Patch P4 (now P12)
(556 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG