The online racing simulator
The Thread were your not sure about the suggestion
my post A FZ50 turbo with about 500 hp EVEN though we could use the GTR version's engine. And 3 cars to keep up. an Xrgt with wider tires and a slighty detuned XRGTR engine to about 435hp and an RB4 with an 475hp engine to make up for the weight THEN a FXO with AWD or FWD and about 415 hp. and a UF1 with the gtr engine just for some fun
POWERRR!!!1
what?????
Quote from funnybone2 :my post A FZ50 turbo with about 500 hp EVEN though we could use the GTR version's engine. And 3 cars to keep up. an Xrgt with wider tires and a slighty detuned XRGTR engine to about 435hp and an RB4 with an 475hp engine to make up for the weight THEN a FXO with AWD or FWD and about 415 hp. and a UF1 with the gtr engine just for some fun

Oh, go out and play hide and seek or something like that, you are wasting your youth here..
Speaking in tongues...must be one of those evangelical types
Quote from Hankstar :Speaking in tongues...must be one of those evangelical types

Is this reffered to my post? Not sure what "tongues" means?

EDIT: Just looked it up on Google, it has something to do with christians and church and something like that...
I can't see how my post sounds like that?? I just gave him a friendly advice that he should better be playing in the dirt, or something like that instead of wasting his time here...
#7 - CSU1
[in my POV]
You OP, can go put this thread title where the sun don't shine my friend/now/Go!:goldfish:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from funnybone :my post A FZ50 turbo with about 500 hp EVEN though we could use the GTR version's engine. And 3 cars to keep up. an Xrgt with wider tires and a slighty detuned XRGTR engine to about 435hp and an RB4 with an 475hp engine to make up for the weight THEN a FXO with AWD or FWD and about 415 hp. and a UF1 with the gtr engine just for some fun

sorry, back on topic about power and(should be weight) handicaps.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is this reffered to my post? Not sure what "tongues" means?...*snip*

Nothing to do with your post Boris, never fear! I was referring to the OP
i would love to see the FZ5 turbocharged, would be great. No point getting my hopes up though, i dont think it will EVER happen unfortuantely

Frenchy
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :i would love to see the FZ5 turbocharged, would be great. No point getting my hopes up though, i dont think it will EVER happen unfortuantely

Frenchy

well we could pressure a programmer and wheel4hummer toghether to make a new mekhanik SP?
Quote from funnybone2 :
well we could pressure a programmer and wheel4hummer toghether to make a new mekhanik SP?

What does mechanik have to do with me? I don't understand.
i'm offended by your shocking abuse of the english language and the total lack of worth of your post. Now go away and come back when you have a better idea. (and when you can spell better...)
Anyway, putting a huge engine in a car without changing any other components is bound to be disastrous. We have the FZR already, which is what you expect from a faster FZ5; faster, with grip. FZ5 turbocharged without all the FZR stuff = gone in the grass.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG