The online racing simulator
pic from me
Attached images
ecsta_1024.jpg
awsome skin awsome pic. hopefully the new interiors we will get for the gtr cars will look as racey as the super gt interiors.
Good stuff Caoz, I like 'em. GTR theme next?
Quick practice session at Aston Historic, sporting the new Turn1 Racing teamskin.
Attached images
CurbHopping.jpg
Alligator introduces new RB4 on steroids.
Attached images
rb4gtr.jpg
Quote from Don :from the 32cars "photo" server:

click for full size [WARNING - very big photo - 7.7MB]

for those who dont see a clickable thumbnail, full size is @ http://don.vn.cz/s2/startgrid_photo.jpg

Don, I can't see the pic (Server could not be found). Same thing happened with the high res default skins pack when I clicked on the link in the 32 cars thread.
Quote from Don :from the 32cars "photo" server:

Least I know where I am , tough luck .
nice pic btw
Nice lil screenie of my private skin.
comments please
Attached images
screenie.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :First pic is from South City, and others are just copy&paste into a scene?

Nope, it's all South City. I thought you would have known about those 'secret' areas by now, n00b.
Quote from MAGGOT :Nope, it's all South City. I thought you would have known about those 'secret' areas by now, n00b.

I just don't know about the 'secret' areas, because I have never really bothered to search for them.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought you were calling me a n00b, you were just talking to LFSn00b...but I would still like to know where these areas are.
I think they are roughly all in the relative centre of the area. I have no idea how to get to them as I have no interest, but a quick search on the forums should wield some results.

And yes, I was referring to LFSn00b. Calling him n00b takes less finger strokes, and I was feeling lazy earlier
That sky is absolutely _beautiful_. My only crit is that the lights should be on (both street lamps and taillights).
Quote from Thunderhead :Nice lil screenie of my private skin.
comments please

Looks like a scan from magazine, but I love it !!
Quote from LFSn00b :...

:doh:

noob...You did not "Overtaked" Victor, you "Overtook" them.
This is one I did a couple weeks ago, again, of the new Turn1 Racing teamskins. This one is Mike and I jostling for position on the front straight of Aston Historic Reverse. I won.

[EDIT] Here's a second pic, this time of the UFR. Skin made by MikebyDzine.
Attached images
t1r3.jpg
carnivore.jpg
Quote from Jimik(CZE) :Maybe a poster or something

EDIT : just a one small edit added

i like this one for colors and style a lot.
i only find that the font you used to write "53 tracks, 11 cars etc" doesn't fit very well with the rest of the poster.. it's too "clean" (may i say it this way?)

anyway.. grats
quickie P:
Attached images
xrtrallywrc.png

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG