The online racing simulator
HELP on running a succesfull server
Could someone give me a quick guide on how to run a succesfull server,the combo I have started off in is TBO/FE1,no one seems to come in bar the one or twohelp appreciated

thank you
#2 - bbman
The same way to succeed in any market: Find something unique, apply it to your product and advertise this "change from the usual"...
Quote from bbman :The same way to succeed in any market: Find something unique, apply it to your product and advertise this "change from the usual"...

That's true really.

I'm tired of all those old combos like GTR's on some aston or FOX at the club and oval I mean there are people who like it but I want something more interesting. On those combos people have over 10k laps and they don't want anything new. It's really boring seeing all those combos again and again. You need to try something new, something interesting.

Good luck with that!
Thanks for the help
maybe its just that HR are crap

nah, im only messin, good luck mate
If you want,come online for a bit of fun
no one can have fun with you
If I were you Sully, I'd go with LX machinary . They're the rarest machines used as a single class. Allow both 4 and 6 or alternate between them. Go with tricky tracks too (FE Gold, SO Town, SO Long) and some wide open tracks for the 6 like westhill and as national. Just some ideas. You're pretty much guaranteed to get me on your server if you're running those combos .
Already got 30 people so far into my server today,good fun
Give it time sully

Have you PM'ed all the HR lads that server is up cause I only knew as I visit this forum before firing up LFS.

Anyway thanks for the set up it rocks even with my crappy MS wheel, give me a week to settle when my DFP arrives and I recon your time PB looks like it may be on dodgy ground

May catch you later tonight if your around
Quote from CELTIC100 :Give it time sully

Have you PM'ed all the HR lads that server is up cause I only knew as I visit this forum before firing up LFS.

Anyway thanks for the set up it rocks even with my crappy MS wheel, give me a week to settle when my DFP arrives and I recon your time PB looks like it may be on dodgy ground

May catch you later tonight if your around

haha,turned out fun,lots of people showed up,hay mate easy im only a tenth of WR now
Quote from CELTIC100 :Give it time sully

If its the sidewinder FFB wheel, you're talking absolute shite m8 . I have one here and its doing the job!
and your a great racer lep?
Quote from niall09 :and your a great racer lep?

Niall 99.9% of your post's have no meaning,pure spam
well 100% of urs are spam
Quote from niall09 :well 100% of urs are spam

Stop following me around the forum's.Are you gay or something
how did you find out nah, im only joking, your irish
and I'm Chinese

*:dogrun: before he gets :bananadea for pointless posts *

*+ overusage of rarely used emoticons *
Hi,anymore suggestion's on combos etc
The combo might be useful in attracting people to your server. How you run it it will decide if they become regulars.
Quote from Mike85 :The server browser is not clear enough. Thats the reason why there are many empty servers. People cant bother to find them. Especially with a lousy server browser.

Comment please

Disagree. Have you ever played Battlefield 2 ? ;-) The LFS ingame server browser is more than ok IMO.

Add. you have LFS World which gives you just a fine overview whats going on..

---

A good car/track combo ? I´m still waiting for a max. slot S1 server with XFG/XRG only on BL and BL rev and another track mayby as well.
#22 - CSU1
Quote from [TDRT] Spøgelset :Disagree. Have you ever played Battlefield 2 ? ;-) The LFS ingame server browser is more than ok IMO.

Add. you have LFS World which gives you just a fine overview whats going on..

---

A good car/track combo ? I´m still waiting for a max. slot S1 server with XFG/XRG only on BL and BL rev and another track mayby as well.

Nope I dsagree, it does need updating and brought into this century imo.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... ighlight=connections+list

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... ighlight=connections+list
Ok lad's back on topic please
Quote from Leprekaun :If I were you Sully, I'd go with LX machinary . They're the rarest machines used as a single class. Allow both 4 and 6 or alternate between them. Go with tricky tracks too (FE Gold, SO Town, SO Long) and some wide open tracks for the 6 like westhill and as national. Just some ideas. You're pretty much guaranteed to get me on your server if you're running those combos .

+1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG