The online racing simulator
so where can i download the patch V ?.. i only got the W
i don't know how to install OCX files ?....i got the 2 ocx but where do i install them ?
LFS Tweak Source Code?
Will the lfs tweak source code be relesed? I know of some programmers that would be able to keep it updated more :P.
If they know enough to keep it updated, then they know enough to make it from scratch.

I doubt it'll be released. Ever.
Totally agreeing with tristan here. LFSTweak's source code is just some basic VB, the only thing that'd be updated are the memory adresses. And if you can find out those, you also can manipulate the memory
That's not true. I have all the memory values needed for a Mechanik clone that works with W but I haven't a clue how to make a program out of it. If anyone has any links to tutorials then please let me know
Ah, but if they know how to keep a program updated from someone elses sourcecode then they MUST know how to do it, how to find max and mins etc etc...
Yeah, I guess I misread your post, oh well. I still want those tutorials though...

(Yes, I'm too lazy to just search on google )
Yeah as said. Source code for tweak won't be and shouldn't be released. The current version is regulated by the devs so it doesn't have features that they don't want there and it also checks for licenses. Tweak also edits some sensitive areas so it's better that less people know about them than more.
I know what he's gonna say
ive been toying with the idea of making a tweak version that also supports tweaking s2 dedis
right now it mostly fails to fly for 2 reasons
1) i dont know anything about gui coding
2) i have no idea how to build an s2 protection for tweak
I've seen a programing app that wrote the GUI code from what you visualy made by hand in a separate GUI-building window, but I can't remember what it was. It would let you reverse-engineer the few GUI LFSTweak needs pretty easily.
It might have been a Matlab plugin, but don't take my word for it..
i guess the gui wouldnt be that much of a problem (iirc vcpp also has some sort of drag and drop build your own gui feature and ive always wanted to learn that so once i find the time id be more than willing to invest it) the real issue here is figuring out how to make it unuseable for non licensed users
Try putting them in your Windows\system32 folder
Surely either a past Tweak coder (redrum or fonnybone) or someone who knows the mechanism like Scawen or (probably) Kegetys could let you in on it.
It's not like you're Kid; then again I don't know how burnt Scawen feels from Kid's leak.
Quote from Wenom :It should work like this, but the tweak isn't ready for it. I mean the tweak doesn't have that "track width" slider or editbox to change it.

is there any way to do that with a hex editor
Quote from tristancliffe :If they know enough to keep it updated, then they know enough to make it from scratch.

I doubt it'll be released. Ever.

The thing is they are good enough. Just cbf coding it from scratch.

But long story short, If i don't get the source, then they most probably wont do anything for me.

Working on a simmiler project now btw
Quote from Bob Smith :a) did you perhaps think of trying the first post? The download link still works for me
b) this program only works with licensed copies so you're outta luck (until you purchase an LFS license)

i said that because i wasnt sure if the tweak i downloaded from the first post was working, because it keeps saying that it cant find the car. and: all tweaks dont work with demo or only the patch v tweak doesnt?

thanks
th Patch V doesn't work wit demo
Poop, if I have version W then, how do I get version V? Really wanted to make a Monaro VXR 500 replica
You can run LFSTweak on the W patch. Just use the .exe file from patch V.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG