The online racing simulator
Pass?
Please send me the password
its gone private what is the password??
They are probably trying to sort out the server. I think it would be a better idea to have one class of cars, it looks silly mixing BF1s with LX4s and UF1s
password? ^^
I wernt getting any lag or fps troubles. :P

I'm gonna love patch X.

Whats the pass? (If the servers gonna stay passworded)
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :They are probably trying to sort out the server. I think it would be a better idea to have one class of cars, it looks silly mixing BF1s with LX4s and UF1s

GTRs or UF1?
Quote :I think it would be a better idea to have one class of cars

No... unity in diversity!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :They are probably trying to sort out the server. I think it would be a better idea to have one class of cars, it looks silly mixing BF1s with LX4s and UF1s

+1

need a field of GTR's or mix GTR's and UFR - XFR would get a 32 grid with diff skins
You know what my answer will be to that, UFRs and XFRs

I do find it funny how many people are asking the exact same question....PASSWORD? If you were meant to know it would be posted, they are clearly either fixing the server or waiting until the actual time of the event.

EDIT: I can't get in, "unexpected size packet"
It says another player is joining and i got the unexpected packet size once too
OK, i went to pit, the game just stuck there with "pits" on screen, ended lfs and now ic ant get on.

:/

Their cant be a player joining for 5 solid minutes can there?
I was there ... wanted to join ... the join screen did not disappear.
I hit alt + f4 after that i could see cars but it stucks with the message "exiting..." .
Afterall i killed lfs with the task manager and now I always get the message a player is connecting
Quote from yankman :I was there ... wanted to join ... the join screen did not disappear.
I hit alt + f4 after that i could see cars but the stucks with the message exiting... .
Afterall i killed lfs with the task manager and now I always get the message a player is connecting

same here
Picked a great server to do this on obviously lol

The one time I got in my LFS crashed when I went into the pits, thats the second time my LFS has ever ever crashed going all the way back to S2 demo.

Sod it, I'm going out to buy some chips, hopefully it will be sorted when I get back
Now, username is already online. :/
That server is busted again...
I'm stuck, no LFS button works!
limit the number of connections
Quote from Renku :I'm stuck, no LFS button works!

Same here. Can only send binds, and I can't get into the menu, nor the garage.
He's fixing it (wrong pass)
I guess there is still a way to go till lfs savely supports 32 players ...
It's private again.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG