The online racing simulator
Vista is not working on it
Quote from harjun :Vista is not working on it

I may be going out on a limb here but I can almost guarantee you have done something wrong.
only extracted it into a folder...and says stuff like...can't load this..can't load an engine sound...can't load some other crap
Quote from harjun : only extracted it into a folder...and says stuff like...can't load this..can't load an engine sound...can't load some other crap

Sounds like you've extreced it into the wrong folder. Just put it in the LFS folder not the data folder.
omg...i just double clicked the auto extracter thing...it chose whatever folder it wanted...it made its own...and its not workin!
Did you copy the patch .exe into the LFS folder first? Or select the LFS folder after clicking the .exe? There's only so much idiot-proofing a self-extracting zip file can do.
Quote from harjun :omg...i just double clicked the auto extracter thing...it chose whatever folder it wanted...it made its own...and its not workin!

Yeah, you have to extract it into the existing LFS folder or a copy of that folder. The "whatever folder it wanted" is a temp folder. Don't put it there.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yeah, you have to extract it into the existing LFS folder or a copy of that folder.

Definitely make a copy of your original install, and extract the patch into there. That way you have both versions of LFS.
Lol i got it going...unlocked it (1 unlock left)...
I put 19 cars and it ran 5fps...lol! believe that...5fps!....
alsoo when do i get more unlocks...when i use 1 more i have to buy for 24 pound more?
you get one every friday
oh...you sure? ok thanks
yes, you can only ever have a maximum of 2 at a time though
The W-Patch
Hello!
I don`t like the W Patches the sound is bad! And i must work on my set!
I have ride much rounds for a good set and now i must work again on it.
And i think LFS don`t need a bigger grid because 23 riders are often to mutch riders on track.
For an example AS3 many drivers dont respect the blue flag and drive like crazy.
Pleas develop a penalty system for drivers they think it`s a better version of NFS.
This part of the forum has already been closed once due to spam, improvement suggestions and other such off topic posts. So can people remember what this thread is supposed to be about!

Bug reports anyone?

~dismounts high horse~
Quote from Damion1972 :Hello!
I don`t like the W Patches the sound is bad! And i must work on my set!
I have ride much rounds for a good set and now i must work again on it.
And i think LFS don`t need a bigger grid because 23 riders are often to mutch riders on track.
For an example AS3 many drivers dont respect the blue flag and drive like crazy.
Pleas develop a penalty system for drivers they think it`s a better version of NFS.

Ok, and where exactly do you suspect the bug to be? Do you want Scawen to close the test patch section again, just because you can't obey the forum rules and stop posting requests?
I hope sometime you will be able to forgive Scawen that he keeps working on the game, even if that means that you will have to rework your sets .
Tyres...
Hi , i don't know if this will be on this patch, but i lik' that on setup tyres you can choose on pits R2 on left tyres and R3 on right tyres...

That is setup diferent tyres for each tyre, so the set can be better

please, no requests or Scawen will close this
Dear Scawen,

When will you stop lingering and do something substantial?

Like physics improvement... :banghead:
Quote from Speed Soro :Dear Scawen,

The things he's doing now ARE substantial. And he's already said many, many, many times that after patch X is out he'll begin work on physics stuff for a later, incompatible patch.
Quote from Speed Soro :Dear Scawen,

I can only think you haven't read the last few pages of this thread, and even if that's true, this is still a brutally uninformed and unconstructive comment.

Scawen, thanks for all the work you do, and sorry if we occasionally get too hung up on the small stuff.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I can only think you haven't read the last few pages of this thread, and even if that's true, this is still a brutally uninformed and unconstructive comment.

Scawen, thanks for all the work you do, and sorry if we occasionally get too hung up on the small stuff.

+1
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I can only think you haven't read the last few pages of this thread, and even if that's true, this is still a brutally uninformed and unconstructive comment.

From w17 to w20 almost 2 weeks, from w21 to w99 will 40 weeks? hehehe

ok... lets wait!
i like this game ,but it is geting bored because there is nothing new in that game..... anly changes of small things , it would be good if u add new car , new damage effects, or weather like rain or somthing like that.
Quote from mxpxun :i like this game ,but it is geting bored because there is nothing new in that game..... anly changes of small things , it would be good if u add new car , new damage effects, or weather like rain or somthing like that.

try to enter some events where u can win s2 then u wont be board cause then u can enter events ect.
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG