The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro wheel
(15 posts, started )
Driving Force Pro wheel
I've seen one of these around before, but this one I made myself, for all you DFP users out there
Attached images
DFP-preview.jpg
Attached files
Cromowheel2.dds - 101.7 KB - 1272 views
Nice work, would be even cooler if you could put the buttons too.
I think it's pretty cool how similar the normal Cromo steering wheel looks like the DFP, even down to the 8 bolts around the silver ring. That was one of the first thing I noticed when I got my DFP, even before I plugged it in, lol. Of course, I love it so much, I wouldn't care if it was fuzzy and pink and said "hello kitty"
#4 - Zonda
There it is Mine doesn't have as much reflections in the center hub as this one, I can't make up my mind which one looks better :P The bad thing about having reflexctions in a texture like that is that it spins around when you turn the wheel, which looks... well kinda odd.

"Of course, I love it so much, I wouldn't care if it was fuzzy and pink and said "hello kitty" hehe yeah I feel the same way, especially now that I have the newer revision pedal set with the better pots I posted some pics of it on RSC
#6 - Zonda
Quote from HWX_eXcluded :There it is Mine doesn't have as much reflections in the center hub as this one, I can't make up my mind which one looks better :P The bad thing about having reflexctions in a texture like that is that it spins around when you turn the wheel, which looks... well kinda odd.

"Of course, I love it so much, I wouldn't care if it was fuzzy and pink and said "hello kitty" hehe yeah I feel the same way, especially now that I have the newer revision pedal set with the better pots I posted some pics of it on RSC

I Add your wheel on my www

www.lfskins.tk

sorry but this site have polish language
sure no prob
Improved DFP wheel
Hope everyone likes it...
Attached images
DFP LFS.JPG
Attached files
Cromowheel2.dds - 42.8 KB - 945 views
That is VERY cool disposable!
omg lol. i;ve been waiting for someone to do that.
Thats nice, i`ll use it, i dont have DFP but it seems cool
nice one disposable
I can't get it to work! Oh, yea, I don't have the wheel displayed illepall . Though the textures are cool for the wheel, I don't know how you all drive with it displayed. I already have a wheel in front of me. That DFP with the buttons is a cool texture though.
very nice
Quote from mrodgers :I can't get it to work! Oh, yea, I don't have the wheel displayed illepall . Though the textures are cool for the wheel, I don't know how you all drive with it displayed. I already have a wheel in front of me. That DFP with the buttons is a cool texture though.

I dont have a wheel displayed too! illepall

Driving Force Pro wheel
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG