The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
I got a 'happy birthday' email from LFS, Atari and Codemasters today. Codemasters even gave me 10% off!
haha cool
1000 races for me
Quote from trebor901 :1000 races for me

Wow they must have been a lot of short races. I have just over 600 finishes and almost 23k millage. Your only on about 17.
Conedodgers OMG! I had a blue flag and was waiting to get through the chicane to let the person through but instead he decided to take a lunge and he spun me and himself and blamed it on me because of his stupid driving and banned me.
Well done Danny in LFScar
I sucked in it. Roughly my race:

6th -> 1st -> 3rd -> 10th -> 8th -> 10th

I should have pitted in the pace car phase but I decided to stick it out. That was where I lost the race

EDIT: Well done to you
Quote from Leifde :I sucked in it. Roughly my race:

6th -> 1st -> 3rd -> 10th -> 8th -> 10th

I should have pitted in the pace car phase but I decided to stick it out. That was where I lost the race

EDIT: Well done to you

Same I lead for almost 40 lap's,left my pitstop to late,finished 5th tbh higher than my expectationsthanks mate
Lomg Time No Spam!!!!!!!
ive been banned once this year and it wasnt my fault this time for once.
Hmmm... If i was an Anorak i'd prove you wrong but i cba. Stop being banned, you bad breed of moo.
ill be there (hopefully)
Be where?
I think he means the next LFScar event.
Why aren't you on MSN Niall? You weren't on last night either...

I'm off on LFS so feel free to join me at whichever server I happen to be on
Because now my lady friend has gone, its means I can get a decent nights sleep for once...

Done a bit of catching up last night (Sleep, NOT masturbation)...and I have just been LFSing.

I shall join you Sir!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hmmm... If i was an Anorak i'd prove you wrong but i cba. Stop being banned, you bad breed of moo.

You wouldnt be able to prove me wrong cos i have only been banned once this year
Fight, fight, fight!

Seriously though Rob, he is/was just trying to wind you up
well yeah... i should have known that lol
Thanks to leifde and all the members of Moo for allowing me to join the team. May all my time in moo be filled with laughs and memorys

Frenchy
Glad you joined matey. Just a shame you couldnt catch me on the TC server.
Rofl. I was keeping up with you good, just a shame that one guy kept on ramming me because i was a cop

Btw, what colours do i use for my name? Is it like this:

Moo.Frenchy Moo=White
.=Black
Frenchy=White

Is that right?

Edit: just read the P.S part of the first post...nevermind
Yea, he was a moooob! (see what I did there )

But...face it I pwned you. Although you did handle the RAC well
Gratz on joining Frenchy

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG