The online racing simulator
Urgent! [used up all unlocks]
(19 posts, started )
im sorry to disturb you guys.. but;

i bought s2 this morning ( ) and then i started doing some races, etc etc, got off a server, searched for more servers and where it shows u whats loading, it sticks on "waiting for list of games" for 10 seconds, then says "no reply from master server" so, i thought, ill re-install it, and see what it does then, so i re-installed it, got back on the game, and it said i was a demo user, so i unlocked again, and it says ive used all my unlocks, FOR THIS WEEK!?!! so.. that means ill have to wait another week to get lfs?????!?!?!? this is really doing my head in!!!! is their any solution to get my s2 back on???

ive got screenshots if u guys need them ..
wow...
okay, reinstalling isn't going to do anything to be honest unless you've messed with the files

two, 10 seconds.. thats kind of an extreme measure for only waiting 10 seconds

third, atleast its only A week... it used to be A month
Quote from XCNuse :wow...
okay, reinstalling isn't going to do anything to be honest unless you've messed with the files

two, 10 seconds.. thats kind of an extreme measure for only waiting 10 seconds

third, atleast its only A week... it used to be A month

well... ill probly stop playing by then, and find something more interesting to do.. :S

edit - no need to video it, internets back working now !!! and stupid me re-installed it!!!!! that means im not on s2 for a week.

edit - not to be cheeky, but could i get a mod to unlock my game or something?? i know it wont happen, but i like to think it will.
#4 - SamH
http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=mailus email the devs from this page, and let them know the problem. They'll probably give you a fresh unlock. Use it wisely.

If you can't get a connection to the master server, it's VERY unlikely that the problem is LFS. Look at firewall permissions, first off. LFS.exe must be permitted access to the internet, to talk to the master server and also any server running an LFS game that you want to join in with.
[edit: never mind, sam beat me to it!]
#6 - SamH
Quote from dez-2k7 :edit - not to be cheeky, but could i get a mod to unlock my game or something?? i know it wont happen, but i like to think it will.

Would if we could, definitely. Unfortunately it's not something we can do. Sorry. Contact the devs via the link I gave before. They're a good bunch

[edit] Sorry Al!
Unlucky dez mate well have to do some drifting next week unless you get an extra unlock, or ill have to use demo.

is it not a good idea to give certain trusted peolpe the power of devs on the forum as it seems for every problem concerning payment processes, and the like, you have to contact the devs which might be a long wait.
Quote from [ADT]sid :wOOOw sam niiiice avatar

lol scared me the first time i saw it

only joking buddy
ive mailed devs... now to wait.

waiting.
waiting.
waiting.
#10 - SamH
Quote from [ADT]sid :wOOOw sam niiiice avatar

Thanks!

I gotta admit, I'm proudest of this avatar.. and I have a long history (over 40 avatars on LFS so far!)
Quote from SamH :Thanks!

I gotta admit, I'm proudest of this avatar.. and I have a long history (over 40 avatars on LFS so far!)

i need a good avatar
dez-2k7 - the devs are probably sleeping, or if not, certainly not working at this time of night. Have patience and wait until tomorrow.
You get new unlocks on Fridays; just for future reference. I'm sure you'll get another unlock tommorrow though as you've asked the devs for one.
Quote from MAGGOT :You get new unlocks on Fridays; just for future reference. I'm sure you'll get another unlock tommorrow though as you've asked the devs for one.

im back up now !!! =) very quick response from the devs !! thanks a lot for helping guys, and thanks a lot devs!!
#15 - MR_B
So the unlocks are set every friday?......That's technically not the end of the week... Oh balls.... that means I've got to send them an email :| *sigh*
they set friday so u don't have to wait the entime weekend for an unlock
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :they set friday so u don't have to wait the entime weekend for an unlock

Quote from Zachary Zoomy :PLEASE make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling on the LFS fourms

a) They, not they
b) you, not u
c) entire, not entime
d) forums, not fourms
e) You forgot to finish your sentence with a period

I think they chose friday because that's usually the day (test) patches are released.
Quote from Batterypark :a) They, not they
b) you, not u
c) entire, not entime
d) forums, not fourms
e) You forgot to finish your sentence with a period

I was on a keyboard with keys that were about a milimeter apart.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG