The online racing simulator
Mutiplayer wishes...
(8 posts, started )
Mutiplayer wishes...
  1. Multiplayer server type sorting (ie: Drift, Race, Fun server, City Driving etc.)
  2. Server search feature (If you don't remember the server name but you know part of it..) Personally, I think these features will be a great help to the community online.
Quote from Zipppy :
  1. Multiplayer server type sorting (ie: Drift, Race, Fun server, City Driving etc.)

I agree, this would be very helpful, I do hope you mean as in how shooting games have like campaign mode, capture the flag etc. this would be very helpful in sorting!

+1 to #2 also, because even having the wrong color and the server won't appear.
Actially XC, Colours are no longer part of the Server name search.
Okay well there are still small subtle things that can set it completely off, you get what I mean, dont take stuff so literally.
hehehe.

yea, a search with only parts of the server name would be really good.
some servers have some strange names (inlcuding the noob servers ) especially the drifting ones.
I posted in a hurry... so I did not search though :banghead:
#8 - FL!P
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :yea, a search with only parts of the server name would be really good. some servers have some strange names

Not only that. Some characters that are easily accessible on QWERTY keyboards (like braces or pipe) are much harder to find on AZERTY and other keyboard layouts. And this problem can get even worse for those (like me) who run LFS on Mac (whose keyboards have different modifier keys than PC's).

In fact, I never type in the Join Server dialog. I only use it to join again the last server I was in.

So +1 for this one. But I'm sure this have already been requested many times. I also suggested a "favorite servers" drop down menu, some months ago.

Mutiplayer wishes...
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG