The online racing simulator
Quote from XCNuse :theres alot that goes into paint rather than just color

well said. and the same goes for material settings for rendering
Skin and postprocessing by me, render by B11TME.

Dude, resize! Even my quite fast connection takes more than 30 sec to load that pic
and also page layout su***.

Render itself is
Quote from MorroW :Dude, resize! Even my quite fast connection takes more than 30 sec to load that pic

Render itself is

Page load time its perfect with me...The size i know is 1024x768. Thanks for the comment on render i only started using 3ds max for the first time 3 days ago and i have a long way to go before i am as good as you MorroW and a few others. ps When is them wheels you got getting released
Quote from B11TME :When is them wheels you got getting released

They will never be free...point is that they are hard work and Sniikis want
to make some profit before. Later...who nows Anything is possible, but don't hope to much
Sniikis - sounds like some sort of animals ROFL
"The Sniikis live in Finland and like rather cold temperatures. In the winter, they are almost invisible due to their while fur, but in the summer it changes it's color to pink."
Quote from MorroW :They will never be free...point is that they are hard work and Sniikis want
to make some profit before. Later...who nows Anything is possible, but don't hope to much

How much is he looking for the wheel? And remember is a damn wheel lol.
Quote from B11TME :And remember is a damn wheel lol.

If its "just a damn wheel", why dont you make it yourself?

Wanna see the sort of price high quality models like that can fetch? Check this link.
cropped and compressed the render above.. sry about that size
Quote from L(Oo)ney :If its "just a damn wheel", why dont you make it yourself?

Wanna see the sort of price high quality models like that can fetch? Check this link.

Its just a damn wheel as in its not a damn car lol...And if i cud make a wheel as good as that i would sell it too And another thing...I been using 3ds max about 4 days now i dont think i am that good to make a wheel
Quote from B11TME :How much is he looking for the wheel? And remember is a damn wheel lol.

Hmm, that's more than hard question
Point is that selling model itself...little bit complicated.
I have a talk with few people and hopefully I can say "No, we don't sell" or
"Yes, give me XXXX€ and take it".
er teazr it looks the same size.. actually it is lol

as for the 'its a damn wheel'
HA.. HAHAHHA .. have fun making a wheel and tire..
Quote from XCNuse :as for the 'its a damn wheel'

:sniff, sniff: This smells like...umm...sarcasm
Quote from XCNuse :er teazr it looks the same size.. actually it is lol

Dont need to make one there is plenty for sale Seen a nice set of OZ wheels i am tempted to buy because there is no way i could make a wheel sadly. Get back to me on that wheel MorroW.
Quote from XCNuse :er teazr it looks the same size.. actually it is lol

Try refreshing
Quote from teaz-R :Try refreshing

Nope, still same size. I also try that page with Opera and IE...same

And about selling that wheel...no decision is made before 48h
Hmmm I see a 1024 x 560 sized image that is only 180kb or so, that is not so bad?
It was 1024x768 and about 480kb before i resized it
My bad then...with resizing I was thinking about small image...like 300 or so

Anyway, this thread is to much offtopic...
2 skins what I render today...

Quote from B11TME :Dont need to make one there is plenty for sale Seen a nice set of OZ wheels i am tempted to buy because there is no way i could make a wheel sadly. Get back to me on that wheel MorroW.

Workers are making wheels, we render. You don't need to do that simple yet long manual work yourself today, go at turbosquid and buy the wheel you want. Cheap, believe me.
Morrow: I just love your scenes, any chance you are making them public (at least the lighting)? What render engine do you use?
Quote from wheeler :Morrow: I just love your scenes, any chance you are making them public (at least the lighting)? What render engine do you use?

Thanks
Check out this link where you find some good tutorials and here is direct
link to lightning tutorial - Standard ... studio lighting

I prefer to share good links, so this way my work will be mine. And also
now you have know-how how to do this kind of stuff yourself

About engine...usually Brazil, latest works are done with Vray.
ORION, haha
But fs we are not Conan O'Briens here

About selling models...

One big thing is materials, very detailed and clear model will look very crappy with crappy materials.
I don't know anything about selling models but I think that if you are a newbie, you should buy materials also.
It's very difficult to make realistic materials (well maybe not for everyone) ie. that rubber material in that wheel took me many hours to get sorted out.
Quote from Sniiki :ORION, haha
But fs we are not Conan O'Briens here

About selling models...

One big thing is materials, very detailed and clear model will look very crappy with crappy materials.
I don't know anything about selling models but I think that if you are a newbie, you should buy materials also.
It's very difficult to make realistic materials (well maybe not for everyone) ie. that rubber material in that wheel took me many hours to get sorted out.

So if i buy a wheel i dont get everything i need for it?
I think you should rather try to make it as good as you can, and don't buy anything. If you can't do it better, just try harder

But Sniiki, rubber is one of the most difficult things anyway, especially when using Scanline Default Renderer.. heh

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG