How's my driving?
(12 posts, started )
How's my driving?
I've included a replay of a few laps at blackwood. Please feel free to critique and give me suggestions for improvement. Your feedback will be much appreciated!
Attached files
Hotlaps.spr - 160.9 KB - 198 views
#2 - Thoma
Your consistant which is good and nice and smooth aswell. Only things I could see (im not particularly fast or indeed anywhere near good. Im just coming back into LFS) are coming onto turn one you dont use all the the track when coming out of it. You kind of try and stay in the middle of the track, Unless it is a trait of the XRT and is a better way? And coming along the back straight, it kind of turns a little to the right. I 'usually' try and take this from the middle of the track and come in slightly and use it to go upto the turn.

Apart from those 2 small things (and there not exactly much really) it all seems good from me.Try braking a bit later at some corners maybe. T1 I know you can probably stretch a little bit off there.

But once again I must stress I am not good and just sayign what I see and may well be wrong.
Thanks, I will try those things a bit.

I feel that overall I am pretty consistent and smooth, but I was wondering if there was something I was not doing that I could, like trying new lines.
some guys are just...amazing. one guy,..ChesNos, got 1:23:04 with a Ks...just amazing
Sorry for sounding noobish, but what is a Ks?
Keyboard.
actually...Keyboard Stabalised
Actually...Keyboard stabilized
That's just unbelieveable. Honestly, I don't believe it. Lol.
I has a quick watch of your replay. You can get full on the throttle a bit earlier than what you are doing. You should not brake for the S bend after the long back straight and last corner, just throttle off. apart from that it just takes a lot of practice. You will break into 1:27s then after more practice 1:26s then after HEAPS more practice 1:25s. My PB is 1:24.88 with a mouse, but I have the split times for about a 1:24.6.

Just don't be afraid to flick the car into the corner really stamp on it at the apex. Your lines seem good and with more practice you will get them perfect. Try downloading different setups from http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/

How's my driving?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG