T7R 32 car bonanza!
(112 posts, started )
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Next round I was thinking XFG/As Club.

Nah, AS Club would be a nightmare, I reckon.........

Kyoto GP Long
South City Long
Aston Historic
Aston Grand Touring
Aston Grand Prix
Quote from danowat :Nah, AS Club would be a nightmare, I reckon.........

Kyoto GP Long
South City Long
Aston Historic
Aston Grand Touring
Aston Grand Prix

Aston Grand Touring

Through As Club a bit fast for 32 car's
SO Long?

Make it XRG/XFG and i'm there
Aston North!!!1111
Quote from Jakg :SO Long?

Make it XRG/XFG and i'm there

I dont think a City track and 32 cars is a good idea. Anyone starting at the back unless they had a super computer would be seeing < 20FPS

I like some of Dan's suggestions. Whatever class we decide on it will be 1 class only, not a mixture.
Quote from nikimere :I dont think a City track and 32 cars is a good idea. Anyone starting at the back unless they had a super computer would be seeing < 20FPS

I like some of Dan's suggestions. Whatever class we decide on it will be 1 class only, not a mixture.

First off I had to drop out last night because Im a bit under the weather, sorry for that.

Imo its easyer to overtake on a city track as mistakes made by others is increased(kissing the armco) than it is on FE_Black. On FE_Black you need a good qualify time to have any chance of getting a good position, fe isnt really suited to that amount of cars, it just ends up in a train of cars following one and other unable to overtake, but thats just my opinion, also I didnt see any lag whatsoever and I was at the back of the pack running @ ~25 fps
Quote from nikimere :I dont think a City track and 32 cars is a good idea. Anyone starting at the back unless they had a super computer would be seeing < 20FPS

i have a Cray handy, so i have an excuse to be at the back

I re-thought about the idea - after the 15th of June (when my GCSE's be over) i'm up for some XRG/XFG'ing to pull me back into LFS (as BF2 has pulled me away!) - XRG's seem to rock at both South City and Aston - Aston GP could be fun
Quote from Highsider9 :Some Pics.

Nice pics Highsider,
(except the last one showing me flying/slipping/scratching upside down through that bloody chicane )
Anyone have any replays to share?

Looks like great fun from the pics.
Thanks for the replays!

T7R 32 car bonanza!
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG