The online racing simulator
T7R 32 car bonanza!
(112 posts, started )
#76 - CSU1
this all sounds a bit ropey Nikimere, I hope you arent gonna lead 32 of us down a dark alley and rob our lunch money
Quote from nikimere :Great! I'm just about to leave work. It'll take me about 1 hour to get home, so if you find someone tell them topost their username here and i'll add them when i get home.

I got him..

Slogan is his name (Esben Jahn is the real name)

EDdit: See below...
Hi...

Richard said I could join.. So here I am.... Add me please..
Quote from CSU1 :I hope you arent gonna lead 32 of us down a dark alley and rob our lunch money

eh, no... :hide:
Can you add Dadge to the reserves please Niki.
Sound for that Niki,pop us a PM when your online again,great event and great organisation,BIG applause to Niki and the rest of the T7R| team
Very good races, and no lag whatsoever
Sorry about this guys, i could'nt make it. We had someone interested in our clio, so we were away from 7:30pm till about 8:30pm. Completely forgot about it Im really sorry

Frenchy
Quote from AndroidXP :Very good races, and no lag whatsoever

Yes good races. I had some good (hard but fair) fights out there to bad
I flipped the car in Race 1,
I had a discon. in Race 2
but the 4th place in the 3 Race compensates it for me .

Nice Event idea Niki
was mostly good racing.. the odd few silly mistakes from people (including myself... alot) did not finish a single race personally but it was fun
Quote from franky500 :was mostly good racing.. the odd few silly mistakes from people (including myself... alot) did not finish a single race personally but it was fun

You nearly sent me flying lolgood fun though,also will there be an another event like this,or was it a once off
THX for to nigth...nice race....
Yes, thx, were good races although I flipped in races 2 and 3 (5 corners before the finish line in race 2!!!).

I had only one real fight for a position in race 1 with Kalle but that one was good.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :... will there be an another event like this,or was it a once off

This was written in the PM from Niki
Quote : If this event is a success, Triple 7 Racing will consider running similar events in the future

So
Yeah, was good fun, shame I couldn't make the last two races though

@Niki, earilier next time please mate
Good fun event
Quote from sinbad :Good fun event

I'm not inviting you to the next one!

LOL! We will be running another even, but not for a few weeks. I'll make a new thread when it's announced. Alternatively you can watch out for further info on our forum www.triple7racing.net
Some Pics.
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby10.jpg
Grabby12.jpg
Grabby17.jpg
Grabby18.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby3.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
Grabby5.jpg
Grabby9.jpg
Nice pics mate
Cool pics
Thx for making this.. I`m ready for the next one..

Next time i will try to stay on all four wheels in the 3 races and NOT on the roof....

Race 1, last lap, last turn...i had a secure 9th. place and I flipped my car!!! No reset - and I was out..

Race 2, three cars flipped in front of me in the chicane and I hit one of the cars in the middle of the track..I flipped my car another time..no reset and I was out..

Race 3, I made a move on somebody, but he didn`t gave me enough room and I was then up against the guardrail and my car flipped AGAIN...no reset and I was out..

But next time I gonna beat Sinbad...stay tuned.. Congrats btw with the wins..
Yeah those pictures are really good.....not just because ATC are in a lot of them, obviously!

Next round I was thinking XFG/As Club.
Quote from Richard Torp :
Race 3, I made a move on somebody, but he didn`t gave me enough room and I was then up against the guardrail and my car flipped AGAIN...no reset and I was out..

It was more about knowing when to make and pass and when not to my man, and what room was there to give exactly?

I was along side the guy on the outside when we started braking and you were behind us both when we start braking, I wouldn't have tried that move.
Attached images
xfg_fe4_race3.jpg

T7R 32 car bonanza!
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG