The online racing simulator
Grand theft auto vice city
(71 posts, started )
Advertising for your own ebay auctions? Wtf!
You're not even old enough to use ebay?

Also, I've never heard of Platinum edition, is there even a single difference? Or was it just called that after it had over a million copies sold?
Argh... It's awful that 8 year olds have these games, dam parents don't seem to understand that 18+ doesn't mean difficulty level like in puzzles and board games, it means adult content and not for small children. I'm glad you are getting rid of it, although advertising it here is a bit questionable.
@Nuse. Its the same theory as music, when a game sells an amount of games, it goes plantum, no difference with the game, just a case..
No surprises there.

Also I agree with Blackout.
I will give someone my special edition pc version thats hardly been used for free, but you can still buy it new so whats the point?

Oh and when it goes Platinum its half the price usually, its basically the pikey version of the game that comes out about a year after the original was released. So that game probably cost about £14 new.
Quote from (-Mark-) :@Nuse. Its the same theory as music, when a game sells an amount of games, it goes plantum, no difference with the game, just a case..

It's cheaper too.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I will give someone my special edition pc version thats hardly been used for free, but you can still buy it new so whats the point?

Oh and when it goes Platinum its half the price usually, its basically the pikey version of the game that comes out about a year after the original was released. So that game probably cost about £14 new.

what special edition? whats special bout it?
Right... Stealing cars and paying hookers. A great way to occupy your young son and ensure he becomes a well-rounded individual.
Quote from TiJay :Right... Stealing cars and paying hookers. A great way to occupy your young son and ensure he becomes a well-rounded individual.

Worked for me Although I was a bit older, but I'm probably a bit more responsible than the average person. I was a bit scared of playing those games because it wasn't for me. At a later age I started playing GTA series. All in all they aren't too bad, the only problem are those nutcases that can't seperate real from fake.
Quote from sgt.flippy :All in all they aren't too bad, the only problem are those nutcases that can't seperate real from fake.

LFS makes me feel more like going outside and shooting people than GTA does.
Quote from wheel4hummer :LFS makes me feel more like going outside and shooting people than GTA does.

... Just like this one
Quote from wheel4hummer :LFS makes me feel more like going outside and shooting people than GTA does.

Yeah well, you're American. You guys did invent road rage and the drive-by after all
The special edition is just in a fancy box with a bigger manual, theres nothing special about it really but its usually the only thing you can get from online stores.
Hmm, when I was 8, I was running around a maze gobbling up little dots. And when I gobbled up the big dot, it meant I was able to go after and gobble up the ghosts.
The whole platinum and limited edition stuff of games varies but I think that in this case, its just something to say "Oh look! we sold over a million copies!!! YAY!" kind of thing . Some games tho like the limited edition of NFS:MW (Black edition was it?) had a few extra muscle machines iirc and also, a while back when Midway were selling MK: Deception limited editions, they got some extra character biographies. I have to say, I'm really sick of all this limited edition crap. Its just a dirty way to get people to buy the game when its fresh out of the oven and being sold at full price (45 pounds or whatever ) so a really dirty tactic IMO. Ofcourse you w*nkers in the US can get it for $30 .

EDIT: Oh btw, on the whole subject of playing GTA, I've been playing GTA since I was 12 but well, I'm quite intelligent for my age
Quote from Hankstar :Yeah well, you're American. You guys did invent road rage and the drive-by after all

Drivers in Europe are no better then drivers in the US.
Not as well-armed either
ffs its my dads account and the game came with my ps2
Quote from Hankstar :Not as well-armed either

Funny you should mention that, a little story.........

I frequent an Aprilia forum, that has members from the US and UK and the rest of the world, someone posted an innocent little post, what do you carry in your tankbag.

Euro's and UK members posted things like, bungee straps, chain lube, toolkits etc etc, first American posts, chain lube, toolkit, blah blah, 9mm hangun, etc, etc.........

Hold on a minute, a 9mm handgun?, in your tankbag?, WTF is that all about?

On a sidenote, Vice City is the best part of the series... at least, if you grew up in the eighties
Quote from Leprekaun :The whole platinum and limited edition stuff of games varies but I think that in this case, its just something to say "Oh look! we sold over a million copies!!! YAY!" kind of thing . Some games tho like the limited edition of NFS:MW (Black edition was it?) had a few extra muscle machines iirc and also, a while back when Midway were selling MK: Deception limited editions, they got some extra character biographies. I have to say, I'm really sick of all this limited edition crap. Its just a dirty way to get people to buy the game when its fresh out of the oven and being sold at full price (45 pounds or whatever ) so a really dirty tactic IMO. Ofcourse you w*nkers in the US can get it for $30 .

EDIT: Oh btw, on the whole subject of playing GTA, I've been playing GTA since I was 12 but well, I'm quite intelligent for my age

its like what say " the limited stands for the amount of effort they spent on the game "
Quote from ColeusRattus :On a sidenote, Vice City is the best part of the series... at least, if you grew up in the eighties

didnt directly grew up in the 80's but i like GTS:SA more anyway (i dont really count 1-8 years to grown up )
Quote from danowat :Hold on a minute, a 9mm handgun?, in your tankbag?, WTF is that all about?

It's called sarcasm...

(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG