The online racing simulator
GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
Decided on some screenshots! Also, I've yet to have a wet race!
Attached images
Contract Overview.jpg
drivers.jpg
employ2.jpg
facilities.jpg
profitloss.jpg
scout.jpg
suppliers.jpg
Can I criticise the desgin of the page? The web-designer has done quite a horrible job there, especially the race reports - BATracer is much more refined in that area. I have just started, making a bit of profit already, let's see where it gets me
Deko, i'm pretty sure the track is wet throughout the whole of the race so that's why I wasn't sure. I've got a driver who isn't that great in the wet and someone who is. So I have got the better driver doing 1 stop and the other drier doing 2 but i'm not so sure!

Andy.
Quote from herki :Can I criticise the desgin of the page? The web-designer has done quite a horrible job there, especially the race reports - BATracer is much more refined in that area.

The interface sucks, generally.
I am still awaiting my authentication email... its been 3 days now... i tried that resend button about 20 times and still my inbox is waiting.....

tis a bummer
Ok finally sorted! I missed last two races but didn't hurt too much... I am first in the Constructors with my team

I have also yesterday installed Grand Prix World..... damn that game is still fun!
Is race on everynight at 8.PM (GMT) ?
Quote from Madman_CZ :Ok finally sorted! I missed last two races but didn't hurt too much... I am first in the Constructors with my team

I have also yesterday installed Grand Prix World..... damn that game is still fun!

I also wanted to install it, but my disc is damaged
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :I's it just me or is this game reall slow,there is 12 cars after quali,and hasn't moved in the last 10-15 mins,must i wait for quali to be over or can I just skip it ?

Quote from Blackout :It's one race per day.

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Is race on everynight at 8.PM (GMT) ?

Hmmmm
Quote from Sternendaal :I also wanted to install it, but my disc is damaged

btw.. i did some searching for some updates for Grand Prix World just too see whether some dedicated community updated it.... I didn't find anything but i did find this

http://www.gpm2world.com/

In the downloads section you can grab the full copy of Grand Prix Manager 2.. all you then need is some patches and then some of the mods......

the game was released way back in 1997... i haven't tried it yet but dlding now......

edit: Ok, I have now come across a 2006 Grand Prix World update.. for those that are interested.. http://boostnetwork.net/plug-ins/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=19
Quote from Madman_CZ :Cool game, just registered and setting up team over breakfast as we speak.... going to be fun. This takes me back to my Grand Prix World game days from Microprose....... that was great fun.

mad

edit: I have been looking for a descent f1 manager game but none have been released that are descent
edit2: I just tried to login again bt it says i need to authenticate my account, I haven't received anything, tried the re-send button a few times.. still nothing.....

If you are using msn email i suggest the junk email folder, mine got dumped in there
What league are you guys in? im in the 147th LOL
143rd...and cant race until my sponsors cough up..I'm skint already after one race...(but I got a good engine )
Quote from Madman_CZ :btw.. i did some searching for some updates for Grand Prix World just too see whether some dedicated community updated it.... I didn't find anything but i did find this

http://www.gpm2world.com/

In the downloads section you can grab the full copy of Grand Prix Manager 2.. all you then need is some patches and then some of the mods......

the game was released way back in 1997... i haven't tried it yet but dlding now......

edit: Ok, I have now come across a 2006 Grand Prix World update.. for those that are interested.. http://boostnetwork.net/plug-ins/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=19

I already have that one installed, but I dont understand a thing of it.

My cars always worn out, and no matter which team, i'm always slow
#41 - robt
Quote from Bladerunner :143rd...and cant race until my sponsors cough up..I'm skint already after one race...(but I got a good engine )

hey hey! im in the same league! but you have 3 more points then me
League 145.. team: Mad Team Racing as if it wasn't obvious
League 149
#44 - robt
ok. ive hit a snag tonight.............

Scheduled start:

20:00.00 on 24/05/2007

Server time:

21:10.17 on 24/05/2007

whats going on?! you have the same bladerunner?
Yeah I have the same here.....
Quote from robt :ok. ive hit a snag tonight.............

Scheduled start:

20:00.00 on 24/05/2007

Server time:

21:10.17 on 24/05/2007

whats going on?! you have the same bladerunner?

yep ...same here
#47 - robt
best quali and practice for me as well! (blade, how did you get so fast?! and stil not make a major loss)
won at Monza, but off the pace at Spa
Had double pole at Monza but the bloody sissies finished 4th and 5th! Seems I can have double pole at Spa too, better make my drivers drive faster!
Quote from FOGlegsy :What league are you guys in? im in the 147th LOL

Me too, I'm DoomLocks Racing

GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG