The online racing simulator
Budget cuts force Crufts to implement new judging system

or

"Bernard, you better find my stash"
Quote from anttt69 :Budget cuts force Crufts to implement new judging system

In my bleary-eyed state, this one made me laugh the most. Winner!
...ummm.....errrrr....urgh...can't think....ummm....distracted...errrrmmmm....nope nothing.....
TWINS!!!, erm, at least they told me so.

(Where's Pacman when you need him?!?)
Cleaning his teeth with denture adhesive proved a bit embarrasing except in certain circumstances.
the true story behind the joker
Good thing I'm not wearing my tight pants!
"Keep smiling, keep smiling, the wife hasnt noticed yet"
"No darling its not what it seems...I'm just testing the new airbag system...okay sweethart?...it's just my work..right..? Hey put that down!!OUCH!!!"
Safety systems...airbags... just can't make this into a funny line
Girl with black hair: "So that's where you drivers keep your petrol money!"
Him (through gritted teeth):"Use a bit more oil and you can keep whatever you find..."
Ironically, he didn't like girls.
Quote from herki :Safety systems...airbags... just can't make this into a funny line

Then either I have a too twisted mind, or have no humour sense at all, or that was simply a crap post. I keep trying.
"My wife just left!"
Joey voice - How you doin?
Quote from (HUN)ultiMate :"No darling its not what it seems...I'm just testing the new airbag system...okay sweethart?...it's just my work..right..? Hey put that down!!OUCH!!!"

Don't compare airbags with breasts, you insensitive boob!

Quote from Hyperactive :"My wife just left!"

That would make me happy (if I had one). We have a Winner with Blackout a close 2nd.
Here's a pic then (woot):
"I'm not listening"
"Eek, these formula cars are so noisy"
"If its too loud, then your too young"
"Ooh, took her for a drink on Tuesday, we were making love by Wednesday, and Thursday and Friday and Saturday..."
Lewis display Apple's brand new iPod, using revolutionary technology where you pretend you're listening to music!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG