The online racing simulator
Drag like multiple car start???
(25 posts, started )
#1 - Koopa
Hello guys,

Ive got a question, ive seen a layout called carpark battle... it had a small jump in it.

My question is how can i make lets say a multiple car start like drag etc ... Ive seen its possible on this track, but i cant get it to work myself...

Ive made a 8 row startinggrid a bit like a real race/rallycross event... Nice track etc... BUT I CANT GET the 8 car start grid drag style to work...

Anyways does anyone know how todo this???

TY,

Koopa
well.. me too have that problem, i've done a .lyt for drag in Blackwoll, but only 1 car can do it, when the car start then yes i can enter, but i whant 4 cars for 1 time, so... that's possible? I think so, but i don't know. I've too one more question, that's possible to run my .lyt in online mode? Demo...? For other players can too race in then?

Thanks

Starshuter
No, you wont be able to do that, because demo players arent supposed to have layouts anyway.

Please login with your S2 username and your webpassword to avoid confusion.
sry but i havent s2 licence i'm only race in demo...
#5 - Jakg
Quote from Starshuter :sry but i havent s2 licence i'm only race in demo...

demo users cant make layouts, so how come you did?
dont know...
#7 - Jakg
Quote from Starshuter :dont know...

so you dont know how your demo just grew S2 features? hey, how many cars does the demo have in single player?
#8 - joen
Quote from Starshuter :dont know...

maybe you used a crack?
yes i'm using a crack...
#10 - joen
Quote from Starshuter :yes i'm using a crack...

Why don't you pay for what you take?
1- my all friends are in demo
2- i've team in demo
3- i dont know if you race in BF1, because what i realy like is GTI XD
4- for what i will gona buy the licence if there isn't any thinks that i like in then?

ps:sry for my inglish...
#12 - joen
Quote from Starshuter :1- my all friends are in demo
2- i've team in demo
3- i dont know if you race in BF1, because what i realy like is GTI XD
4- for what i will gona buy the licence if there isn't any thinks that i like in then?

ps:sry for my inglish...

Then keep using the demo. But don't go taking things (S2 features) that you have not paid for.
So what if your friends are in demo, you can still race them if you have a license.
What does the BF1 have to do with it? There's more in S2 besides the BF1.
ok... but... that's possible or not to run lyt in demo mode?
#14 - joen
Quote from Starshuter :ok... but... that's possible or not to run lyt in demo mode?

No, Jakg already told you. Unless you use a cracker like you already did.

Aloha from banana. :bananadea
I've seen my fair share of stupid people on this forum and this 1 is in my top 10. Why in the world would you admit to using a crack. Well actually by the sound of it he was probarbly smoking crack and that's what he meant.
Quote from Koopa :Hello guys,

Ive got a question, ive seen a layout called carpark battle... it had a small jump in it.

My question is how can i make lets say a multiple car start like drag etc ... Ive seen its possible on this track, but i cant get it to work myself...

Ive made a 8 row startinggrid a bit like a real race/rallycross event... Nice track etc... BUT I CANT GET the 8 car start grid drag style to work...

Anyways does anyone know how todo this???

TY,

Koopa

Now to answer Koopa's question...

Koopa, all you have to do is not put a START object in your layout. When you don't place a starting line "arrow", all cars online will be put on a predefined grid in a staggered formation. At the Autocross lot, they all start at those starting lights. On the Carpark they start near the Castrol signs I think it is. Just test it for yourself

If you do plan on making a layout that is suitable for a large starting grid, be sure and never put any objects in the path of a car. So leave lots of room!
LOL!...sorry for bumping this old topic....but why doesnt this guy get Banned...as in No Longer Welcoome...many others have...but why hasnt this guy?

lol, im also surprised he has'nt been banned yet

Frenchy
Starshuter is no more..

And if you are wondering why he was never banned, because no one ever reported that he was.. USE THE REPORT FUNCTION! please use it!!!
4 moderators can't find things as easily as an army of a few thousand users (you guys) can.
#21 - SamH
I do believe he *was* banned, but that the ban expired. I think that, to save confusion a year down the road, we'll be making it permanent this time.
Quote from SamH :I do believe he *was* banned, but that the ban expired. I think that, to save confusion a year down the road, we'll be making it permanent this time.

Cool

@ XCnuse, i was'nt calling you mods crap, i was just wondering why he was'nt banned but sam has explained all.

Frenchy
thanks....might be use of closing the thread now lol
Thats Wierd. I need to know why we cant place more than one start line?
its impossible to.

the only way to get multiple is to build ur layout around the default starts.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG