The online racing simulator
"thanks for the bikes but..........how do we cycle ?"
"BMW's new controversial F1 car design farts out methane gas instead of carbon dioxide."
"Bikes! We ride them. So should YOU!"
"the only reason i came second was because i had a flat tyre and an elephant was in my way not only that but the pit crew was playing spice girls down the radio to me and to top it off my wife was in the passenger seat yelling at me to slow down.....i just couldnt keep up"
After many suitable hints, montoya still fails to realise he needs to loose weight.

or

Quick ride away before 'ze germans get here' (yes i was watching snatch)
Quote from Greboth :After many suitable hints, montoya still fails to realise he needs to loose weight.

You win!

(spankmeyer in close 2nd)
the arresting officer confirmed damen hill was doing between 77-79 mph mr hill replied with "so that's 78 then?!"
Where did that come from? There's been no pic posted.
Hm, since Greboth hasnt posted anything yet I just declare spankmeyer the winner!
Hey give me chance

Heres mine.
Attached images
17374078.jpg
"I told you that throwing a racing car on the fire would make it go out, dumbarse!!!"
The Seat crew worked all night, but it was clear to outsiders that they'd never get the contact patch they were hoping for.
Seat's attempts to conceal themselves in the tyre wall, proved to be a stupid idea.
"The Bolton Boffins' scavengers have found an old race car, but team captain Derek isn't convinced that it's the ideal platform for building an amphibious flame-throwing milk float"
"Angry about their treatment over the years in BTCC, the tyres decide to take their revenge"

Sorry but if thisnameistaken does not win this I will protest, everytime I read his post i burst out laughing.
Okay remember kids, we're parked on top of the flaming tire wall.
Quote from thisnameistaken :"The Bolton Boffins' scavengers have found an old race car, but team captain Derek isn't convinced that it's the ideal platform for building an amphibious flame-throwing milk float"

Agree with quicksilver. You win
despite his best educational efforts ron dennis still wasnt able to convince fernando that a booster would be safer
On the driver parade, the crash test dummy team suffered brake failure and intruded on the local WI meeting.
Granny loves recycling, but she couldn't get all her old collectables in the trash can.
"Oi Frankie, get back in your chair!"

Frank Williams

Lame....
The new ejector seats are so powerful that a St. Bernard is delivered as part of the package.
"Do androids dream of electric car accidents?"

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG