The online racing simulator
Demo + Reason = S2
(89 posts, closed, started )
Because of the random'ness and rather funny to me anyhow, also all the rest were about racing and stuff which LFS has more then that also I have gone for:

*Drum role* and a random nana

Ziil

I will PM the voucher code and that over to you now
Congrats to Ziil, and btw, funny story. Made me giggle

Frenchy
Congratulations Ziil. Now can you explain your post cause i still don't get it lol.
Quote from Greboth :Congratulations Ziil. Now can you explain your post cause i still don't get it lol.

Chris (greboth), you don't get anything! Apart from me of course!

I expect Ziil is in bed, I'm sure he will have a pleasant awakening tomorrow
Congrad's Ziil. It was a very funny story! "Sorry if it wasn't meant to be"
-LoganC-
Quote from dfc-esn :Can I ahve S2 plskthx?!

dfc|eastside****h
Clan leader

Only if you let n0zk1dFtw use it, too.
Ziil vbmenu_register("postmenu_428528", true); S2 licensed

Online at: [url="lfs://%7CCTRA+1b+New+%26+Bronze%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]CTRA 1b New & Bronze[/url]

Good choice!

I recieved a nice PM from him this morning, makes it worth while... Lucky man on LFS! I'm at work
#36 - Ziil
Yes i did take it from a website but I liked the story and added a little to it. ( There are A lot of Little Billy storys out there when you just google it )
But my first km's in S2 have been fun fun still haven't eaten anything after I opened my PM box so I guess I'll do that now uhh 150km's driven so far gonna do a lot more soon
I want another S2-license so I can wreck on S2-servers and I don't want this account to be banned
(lol, j/k)
I wanna get my demo account (Frenchy0204) licenced. I dont like my S2 username

Frenchy
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I wanna get my demo account (Frenchy0204) licenced. I dont like my S2 username

Frenchy

Well when you sell your Clio, you can
Quote from lubo_wrc :My G25 deserve a proper sim...and that is ...LFS .And relly (sorry for the dupe opinion) ,but the community is really the best...

If you can afford a g25 you can afford to buy your own license, better it goes to someone poor?
#42 - Ziil
My fingers hurt . Going to end my first day with Travelled distance:635 Km
Fuel burnt:230 Ltr
Laps:138
I probably won't get the voucher but:

I have been in LFS for over a year now, and I have learned about teams, drifting, racing and just contributing to the community over time. I made my fair share of mistakes and I am young and I will learn from them .

After making a team which I consider successful since we all like to practice and have fun, and help other teams, I learned that Live For Speed is not just great racing, but also a great community.

I planned on buying s2 within the next 2 weeks but I am still trying to convince my parents to buy it for me. I don't know if I ever will, but I still try, and if not, I will still go throughout the demo world, and be a productive member of community, always teaching and learning.

Thanks for reading my post.

~[360]Cr!t!calDrift.
good luck mate
May the force be with you
Quote from Ziil :My fingers hurt . Going to end my first day with Travelled distance:635 Km
Fuel burnt:230 Ltr
Laps:138

Yay, now you just have to get a wheel.... erm nah I am not going to buy it hehehehehe
Quote from jamesrowe :Well when you sell your Clio, you can

I could buy it anyway, but one, i cba and two, everyone knows me from this username.

Believe it or not, i have'nt had no interest in the clio yet

Frenchy
Blast, And I just bought mine today, too... lol, well, have fun guys, I hope someone is deserving of it, otherwize, save/work and you can go S2 as well.
Nathan_French_14, Do you ship overseas? haha I wouldn't mind being the only owner in my state to own a clio. They are rather attractive euro cars in my opinion. Would make the friends jealous.
Can I have the s2 voucher?
I hate the stupid brackets and ugly caps lock letters on my name

..I need buy a new wheel too, and just bought a graphics card
I'm broke

So if anyone wants to lend me a big load of cash, you're more than welcome to!!!!
Quote from [DUcK] :Can I have the s2 voucher?
I hate the stupid brackets and ugly caps lock letters on my name

..I need buy a new wheel too, and just bought a graphics card
I'm broke

So if anyone wants to lend me a big load of cash, you're more than welcome to!!!!

Get Josh to
This thread is closed

Demo + Reason = S2
(89 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG