The online racing simulator
Why are you here?
(48 posts, started )
Why are you here?
I just took a jump over to the Ultimate Guitar forums because I haven't been there in the longest time, so I'm browsing around and I realized, the place is messy, huge, and people are mean. And it made me think, I think thats why I'm getting into posting and hanging out on this board. We here at LFS have a small community, friendly people, polite speech, proper grammar, and a general good vibe. I think the light blue theme helps with that.

Anyways, to make a long story short, what are your personal reasons for enjoying the LFS Official Forum so much? Feel free to share stories too if you would like.
*Group hug*
~Bryan~
#2 - CSU1
:grouphug: Awww!

E:

I had the same thoughts but mine went nasty with chocolates on race tracks< whatever tf that was all about I'll never know
#3 - garph
Quote from dropin_biking :We here at LFS have a small community, friendly people, polite speech, proper grammar, and a general good vibe.

You sure you got the right place?
don´t do drugs.
While i'm loving the LFS community, I really have to disagree with you.

Halflife2.net has got to be the most welcoming, kind, and intellectual community i've ever had the pleasure to become a part of.

I'm noticing that a big portion of the LFS community is retarded, apparently failed english, and are overly defensive.

This is going off of not only in game, but also the boards.
Quote from sinkoman :I'm noticing that a big portion of the LFS community is retarded, apparently failed english, and are overly defensive.

a big portion eh?
name me at least 100 (!) of such members (which wouldnt even be just about 1% of all members, so nothing) which are the way u describe em (of course he cant, thats why i write it, dont wanna start name and shame).
in every forum are idiots, in one more in the other less.
but after being 2 years active in lfs forums i still havent seen much of them.
maybe....hmm 20? 30?
and these were either guests or demo racers (no offence but they can create 1000 accounts which makes them think they have the right to act like that) and rarely regulars.
at least 95% of the active forum members (S2 and demo) are mature, friendly and always helpful.
so i cant seem to agree with u.
:elefant:Gay thread? :elefant:
I'm here because I don't have a wheel atm.
Quote from SchneeFee ::elefant:Gay thread? :elefant:

Imho, thats the kind of immature post's that make this board look the way it does.
I was put on this Earth to keep the masses happy by keeping this smallish forum tidy, banning nasty crackers AND MOVING THREADS TO THE RIGHT SUBFORUM!
It's like a CSU1 thread,usually he starts these one's
I started coming here because I wanted more info on the game, then stayed because a lot of the regulars are a pretty cool bunch. Now it's the first page I load when I get to work and it stays open all day.

Because of other commitments (and since getting my Wii) I'm on the forum way more often than I play the game. Although when patch X goes live I'll probably play more again.
#15 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :But now i am maybe one of the best-known guys in LFSForum.

LOL

infamous, Mr. Niko

I'm just your average forum whore, tbh s
Me? I got lost on the way to the pub one night, and I can't find my way home
#17 - CSU1
Quote from Dajmin :I started coming here because I wanted more info on the game, then stayed because a lot of the regulars are a pretty cool bunch. Now it's the first page I load when I get to work and it stays open all day.

Because of other commitments (and since getting my Wii) I'm on the forum way more often than I play the game. Although when patch X goes live I'll probably play more again.

LOL @ youhoo! wii or LFS...hummmmm is teh wii not for oap's with bad memory and for teenagers that like to do the infamous wild swinging of the controller from left to right instead of pressing teh buttons!

wii.....
Anyone been to the frets on fire forum?
They have a much smaller community than here, and a red forum theme
Alot of people there are abusive and rude to noobs, much more so than here.
Ive had times of being frustrated with this forum, but I always come back because there is a hardcore group of people here who are really nice
Why am I here? Well all depends on your opinion and beliefs of where we come from. I believe we evolved from single cell organisms who over millions of year evolved to be the species we are today. A species who managed to come up with technology to contact people all over the world in seconds over the internet. But really why am i here now? Because i am bored of doing work
because deep down ... deeper ... still deeper ... i wub kev

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Imho, thats the kind of immature post's that make this board look the way it does.

youre british ffs youre supposed to have a sense of humour dont you ?
I am here, because if I was somewhere else, I'd be there.

We didnt evolve from apes, we just learned to shave.
why i'm here? To defend my nation!, so little belgian's well counted 3 belgians active, Me, Sgt Flippy and kiss_me, else uk dudes some winter people and USA and italia and holland yes and i saw a south african and jamaican and some other weird nations....
@ LFSN00B: wannabe famous xD
Quote from Shotglass :youre british ffs youre supposed to have a sense of humour dont you ?

Yes i do have a sense of humour. It's just that i think that previous comment was'nt needed. Thats all.

Frenchy
Quote from LFSn00b :I have no life

Which was proved by the 30 min lap we did around FE Black!

Why are you here?
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG