The online racing simulator
BBT's S2 License Giveaway!!!
(177 posts, started )
wait, i think i got it just gimmie 30 mins plz
Plenty of time left.
Whee, so the 24 hours of anxious waiting whether someone else will submit a better result have begun...

Congrats so far!
Congrats on the fine effort AchimPL!
Wow. I only had to complain at how cr@p S1 was (S2 was out and there was 3 S1 servers) and some kind person (In Sig) gave me S1-->S2 so now i feel that was easy!
Ah tinyk. She has given countless S2 vouchers to people in despair.
Can I improve my apply with better time, or correct answers or now I can only wait?
Wow, you must have put a very large amount of effort into the questions, AND the driving. It clearly shows that you would make a perfect S2 driver, by putting the effort into this shows that you do not take Live For Speed as some sort "Crash and Bash." Congratulations, and good luck to you AchimPL! It sounds like you really deserve it!
-LoganC-
P.S. Ball Bearing Turbo, would you be able to post the answers after it's over? I'm really curious to see!
Ball Bearing Turbo, I have finished the questions, 3 laps below 126.25 and the training. How would I go about sending the files to you? Upload them and then link you? or what
Quote from Pixel T. :Ball Bearing Turbo, I have finished the questions, 3 laps below 126.25 and the training. How would I go about sending the files to you? Upload them and then link you? or what

Pixel.T I see that you are taking part in another "win-S2" event at the moment. What if you win 2 vouchers, is that fair
Well if I win both of them, it would only be fair to give you one, dont worry, i'll be lucky if I even win 1
Quote from AchimPL :Pixel.T I see that you are taking part in another "win-S2" event at the moment. What if you win 2 vouchers, is that fair

Hmm, didn´t like your post here. Pls. allow me to "bitch a little" as well because you as well are still in the LFS4free event where the winner gets a S2 licence...

Already forgotten about it?

The post under yours offering/sharing S2´s I liked better.
This was IMO not your best posting.

Anyways - good luck to the both of you.
Quote from [TDRT] Spøgelset :Hmm, didn´t like your post here. Pls. allow me to "bitch a little" as well because you as well are still in the LFS4free event where the winner gets a S2 licence...

Already forgotten about it?

No i don't forgotten
I'am not sure if I take part in LFS4FREE

Quote from danowat :Please apply to drive in Event 2 here.

Please note, driving restrictions in this thread still apply,also, those that competed in event 1 get automatic qualification to the event, BUT STILL MUST POST HERE TO APPLY.
Attach spr file.

Do I posted there? no
So you can't write that I am starting there.

In July (sometime after June) I won't be able to compete in that, because i work on holidays.

PS. I found two more answers correct, if this can help I will send it in PM.
So how do i send the files to ball bearing turbo?
Quote from Pixel T. :So how do i send the files to ball bearing turbo?

I had upload them, and link in PM
PM sent
14/29 correct - with answers suspiciously the same (almost identical ) to a previous participant. Interesting.
omg i hate my friends, cuz I asked my friend for a couple questions and he gave me what his other friend gave him. Seriously, and I hope that my lap time can be the advantage for the win
A "couple" of the questions? Or.. at least a dozen?

AchimPL - 18hrs left
12 and a half hours left or so...
Well I sure am holding thumbs for AchimPL, that's one very deserving demo racer right there.

EDIT: Waaait, it's not from the time of Jeff's post, so it was actually 9hr 20min... and now it's 8hr 20min
LOL, plagiarism in win-S2-voucher events
Democracy at its finest.
2 hours....
AchimPL, post here to claim your prize if you haven't won a different voucher in one of the other contests.

AchimPL is the official winner of the voucher, pending his claim of the prize here.

BBT's S2 License Giveaway!!!
(177 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG