The online racing simulator
Re-Registering For S3
(38 posts, started )
Re-Registering For S3
Bit of a stupid question really. ive just bought my S2 account, and when S3 comes out will i have to buy another account or will by s2 automatically be changed to s3?
Quote from Mika_Raymond :Bit of a stupid question really. ive just bought my S2 account, and when S3 comes out will i have to buy another account or will by s2 automatically be changed to s3?

you will have to pay the next stage. to update your account to s3.
No, you get upgraded automatically after buying. At least it was like that from S1 to S2 and I dont think this will be changed.
You will be able to drive S3 with the S2 cars and tracks, for the S3 cars and tracks you will have to pay an extra £12.
Quote from zeugnimod :No, you get upgraded automatically after buying. At least it was like that from S1 to S2 and I dont think this will be changed.

no, i think he meant whether he would have to buy S3 all over again - he doesn't mean he already paid for S3.

re- and not pre-

Anyway, to become S3 licensed eventually, you'd just have to upgrade from S2 to S3.
Quote from Victor :no, i think he meant whether he would have to buy S3 all over again - he doesn't mean he already paid for S3.

re- and not pre-

Anyway, to become S3 licensed eventually, you'd just have to upgrade from S2 to S3.

And that's 12 euro or so?
#7 - Jakg
£12, the same price as S1, or S1>S2, or half of the S2 price
ok, Thanks, And when is S3 out?
Cant wait
Quote from Bose321 :ok, Thanks, And when is S3 out?

Tomorrow, zOMG!

not really, it's still far away
Cant wait

its the question all the community is asking,,, and the question it havent been aswered

bad english i hpe u understood
#13 - col
Quote from chanoman315 :its the question all the community is asking,,,

noooo, the question that the community wants answered is
"when will S2 be released?"
Cant wait

TBH, I would have thought that anybody with more than 10 posts on this forum would KNOW the history of S3....
Quote from col :noooo, the question that the community wants answered is
"when will S2 be released?"

Another lolZoR
Quote from geeman1 :Tomorrow, zOMG!

not really, it's still far away

OMG START YOUR RUMORS!

QUICK, START SPREADING THIS.
Can we pre-buy S3?
Yes. Just stack another 12£ on your LFS account. That way you can immediately unlock S3 once it's out. Be careful not to accidentally pay for high res skins, though (by enabling the option ingame).
In s1 era if u paid for s2 you were titled as s2 licensed ...why we can't be s3 licensed now? This would be nice but i know that it won't happen until s3 arrives. Propably because Devs don't want to confuse others/new people with the title under username...
Quote from kamo2000 :In s1 era if u paid for s2 you were titled as s2 licensed ...why we can't be s3 licensed now? This would be nice but i know that it won't happen until s3 arrives. Propably because Devs don't want to confuse others/new people with the title under username...

Or possibly because they aren't certain about the price of S3? TBH £12 isn't a lot.
S3 itself isn't certain, at least in the same form as S1 and S2 has been. Nobody knows until the decision is made, so we just hang around and see.
tbh im kinda pissed off at having to buy again. i just bought my S2 like a month ago and i now have to spend even more money
#24 - Jakg
you pay £12 to be upgraded - if you dont you will get S2 cars and tracks, S3 physics etc - Plus its still YEARS away - not sure why your "pissed"
Hmm, as Jakg says, S3 will be another product with a few years worth of extra development. Unlike most publishers, we only charge the *difference* to our existing customers, not the full price again. So your S2 purchase is 100% saving against the S3 price, if and when there is an S3 in the distant future.

It's a bit like saying, I'm upset because I have to pay more money when I move from a 2 bedroom house that I've already paid for, to a new 3 bedroom house.

Anyway thanks for getting S2 and I hope you enjoy it. I expect there will be loads of free updates for you to enjoy in the next few years!

Re-Registering For S3
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG