The online racing simulator
BBT makes me feel generous...so...!
The first demo user to reply to this thread gets a voucher code for S2 .
Do I win anything?
I don´t believe you ...

U don´t wanna see 10 laps XFG@BL1 better 1:33:00 sec ? ;-)
Geez, and he was my most promising candidate!

Bah, make 'em sweat people come on!

Nice work though!
Quote from ChrisColeman :Do I win anything?

emm....let me think....yep congratulations you have won the demo version of LFS

I wish sprogelset would let me know his voucher code works..tiz 04:30 in the morning and I seriously need to sleep.....ach after one more whisky

Sorry BBT, yep I should have made it more interesting, but am too drunk!.......hmm how about the first demo user to get a Phd in Automotive Engineering gets the voucher. Probably easier to obtain than your quiz and required lap times....

I do like your style though
LOL, i wish competitions like these were taking place when i was a demo racer.
Quote from AlienT. :Probably easier to obtain than your quiz and required lap times....

I do like your style though

LOL!

Oh come on now; it's not that hard. I ran 1:26:16 on my fourth lap... in recent history a few minutes ago, so an hour of hard work should be simple for anyone.

The quiz... well, the quiz just needs some digging around the forum and some other places.
#9 - SamH
You wouldn't be able to join the UKCT team with a time like 1:26 on BL1R in an XRT. That's WAY too fast.
Hey Sam, my PB is 8:50.73 in XRT/BL1R. Is that slow enough to join the team? Might not get me LFS or anything, but at least people can make fun of me for being in UKCT! (J/K)
I paid for my S1 license right before the servers went down and can't get my code, anyone feel bad enough for me to pm me a s2 license maybe ?

Had I known some people gave them away, maybe I wouldn't have bought one :X

However, I love the game to death and really feel like supporting the devs, I'm just a bit tight on cash :S
#12 - Ast
You can imagine theres a big swamp of hungry demo pirhanna's F5'ing every minute to get that lucky chance.
Funny enough, nobody replied to my license giveaway post back then... maybe because it was in an April's fool thread ... too bad for you
And someone could give Racer_S2 the second half of his S2-license
Quote from AlienT. :The first demo user to reply to this thread gets a voucher code for S2 .

I´m in fact the lucky winner and want to say " Thank you, AlienT. "

This was very kind of you. Reveived the voucher yesterday already - great!

Cya on the track..
Welcome to S2! Say good bye to everything else...
Quote from herki :Funny enough, nobody replied to my license giveaway post back then... maybe because it was in an April's fool thread ... too bad for you

I already see the search function being under heavy load.

Grats, lucky person.
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
I haven't seen this thread yet but I'm still laughing over this, this is awesome!
I can't find the thread either ... maybe it got deleted
I decided to give an S1 one then to Racer_S2 after a while, all those mods he has done are worthy of a reward (just look at http://www.tocaedit.com/forum/dload - he has done most of them)
any1 want to get me a voucher BBTs ? are way to wierd
i would if i had a credit card which will be in a few years

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG