The online racing simulator
works all like a charm.

Victor update your signature LFS MAIN WEBSITE.
Tested OK on: Safari; Firefox (Macintosh)
Well nice to see it all worked out then . Since the forum got moved server a few times i have notice that when clicking somebody's online info on the bottom of the page it has got bigger for some reason then it was e.g. it fitted perfect on my screen but now it drags over the screen a little more, only happen since the server change and then got moved back, i am using IE7.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
when the forum moved, it was also upgraded to the latest version. Big chance something in the layout changed there.
shows the connection to servers stop at "connecting to host"

or do i have another problem victor?
I have a small problem...Is there any change to pubstat access?
I have a small app on my website that needs to access pubstats, but all I get is this message:
Quote :Error while reading hostfile. Please try again.

Does something need changing in my code, or is it the main server?
how many servers show i see in lfs

around 400-500?
Quote from hughesie89 :how many servers show i see in lfs

around 400-500?

quite a few at least yes. And it's possible you do not see a lot of hosts due to the server move. Give it some time.
what about the connection failing on "connecting to host" is that right should that be happening?
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D : needless spam =)
Quote from Bladerunner :Just clicked my link to LFS World and was nearly blown off my seat by the load times....we are now talking milliseconds instead of minutes!!
Great job Victor

I'll second this, WOW! Thanks for improving the speed of LFSW after I switch off the dialup to DSL, LOL! And here I thought it was screamin' fast just after my connection switch a few weeks ago. Really screamin' fast now!

And, liveforspeed.net looks just fine for me in Firefox, FYI...
Also Victor, on that "word" person, he is "S2 Licenced" and on a S2 server, but his Forum status still reflects one of a demo racer.
thanks - synced titles

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG