Make a video.... WIN my DFP!!!
(55 posts, started )
*bump*

Hope the folk making movies are doing well
fair play to you rob. i have a dfp and the winner will/should get so much from lfs with their "new"(ish) wheel. i can't wai to see the winning vid
No videos so far, so you stand a good chance people
i wotn be doing this now since i have my wheel But i do recommend people to give it a try, good chances! GREAT prize
It's amazing there is such small interest. I guess KB users love their KBs, and mouse users love their mouses.
Quote from kamkorPL :It's amazing there is such small interest. I guess KB users love their KBs, and mouse users love their mouses.

Why you throw a comment like that .
I'd love to have his DFP, but my skills with design, movie editing and related stuff is above 0.

And i bet that a lot of racers with wheels without FFB don't want a DFP too.
Quote from kamkorPL :It's amazing there is such small interest. I guess KB users love their KBs, and mouse users love their mouses.

I gotta agree with Fujiwara, that comment was quite low. I use Kb, and yes, i do love playing with it. I would love his DFP too, but there is no point in trying because im getting a G25 within a matter of a week or two. And how would YOU know there is little interest? For all you know, people could be working on there movies as i type this, and plus, they still have over a month until they have to put in there movies. So, next time, think before you post up something like that.

Frenchy
Well, the thread surely would have received more attention if it was "Get DFP for free". That's my point. And even if someone doesn't yet have skill to make videos - that's no excuse. There was a lot of time given to make the vid, during that time anyone could learn to make a decent movie or even very good if the person tried hard.

Hovewer, I hope there are people working right now(as you say) on the videos to win this DFP. I will be quite dissapointed if it turns out we are wrong though.
I'm intrested in this, but I'm unsure about one thing.

Does the video have to involve purely KB drivers? Or does it only have to be me who has KB on the video?
can be of anything you like, it's just only open to people without wheels since they might really want one but can't justify buying one

the video content is totally unlrelated
I would enter this but I don't really want a DFP, so if I won I would just ask someone in my team if they wanted it...and that wouldn't really be fair to anyone else
Quote from Robster230 :can be of anything you like, it's just only open to people without wheels since they might really want one but can't justify buying one

the video content is totally unlrelated

Oh okay

To the deep video making underground I go
Can anyone join? Or is it specifically KB/M users only?

I have a young cousin who loves GT4 on his PS2. He'd love a DFP to drive with!
Quote from mcintyrej :Can anyone join? Or is it specifically KB/M users only?

I have a young cousin who loves GT4 on his PS2. He'd love a DFP to drive with!

Ideally it's for LFSers as I want to give back to the community... but I'll let it slide
I would come make a movie, but I lack the CPU power, LFS hits single digits as soon as I start adding res or some eye candy, firing up FRAPS ontop of it would murder it.
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :I would come make a movie, but I lack the CPU power, LFS hits single digits as soon as I start adding res or some eye candy, firing up FRAPS ontop of it would murder it.
~Bryan~

you could record it at 25% speed and speed it up after, that way you'll still get a smooth movie
^I don't seem to follow...*confused face*
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :^I don't seem to follow...*confused face*
~Bryan~

When your playing the replay and recording with Fraps, the game will skip and your video will be crap.

But when you are recording it if you play the replay at 0.250% and record it, then speed up the video afterwards with a program such as VirtualDub(google it) you can make the video look smooth.
Check out the guide to making LFS movies at the top of this section, it applies to people with all computer specs
It is still running. Maybe I can enter ?
Quote from okijuhans :It is still running. Maybe I can enter ?

The deadline for videos was July 1st, sorry.
Did anyone even sent a video? I wanna see the result!
Quote from kurent :Did anyone even sent a video? I wanna see the result!

I would also like to see the results
Or at least some of the videos that have been made.
Maybe the topic started realised he could use his DFP and hoped people wouldn't remember the topic.

After all the last post before the bump was May 22nd. I thought there was a rule for no topic bumping but, owell.

Make a video.... WIN my DFP!!!
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG