The online racing simulator
Patch W back to Patch V?
(14 posts, started )
Patch W back to Patch V?
Whats the fastest way to get back to patch V from W?

I'm so cut I didn't realise the lfstweak wouldnt work with W, the only reason I play the game is because of the tweak, without it...the game is boring...v/desperate...I play the game so much its not even funny...argh!!!

any help would be greatly appreciated..
Quote from DoriKid :Whats the fastest way to get back to patch V from W?

I'm so cut I didn't realise the lfstweak wouldnt work with W, the only reason I play the game is because of the tweak, without it...the game is boring...v/desperate...I play the game so much its not even funny...argh!!!

any help would be greatly appreciated..

I hope you are joking
Quote from BlackEye :If he's not joking, here's the link:
http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=patch_v

Just download the full version and unzip it.

No I'm not joking, most of those sites lead to the W patch, 1 lead to full version V 112mb.
Im happy now, I found my original U to V patch, and now lfs tweak works again.

so for all those pple out there like me, find your U to V patch and re-install it.
You don't lose any settings either...

never mind
hmmm lost soul....
So one of the mirrors is distributing Patch V? That's not optimal ...
Lost soul?
Can somone enlighten me as to why people appear to dissaprove of the tweak?

is it due to the fact that its going outside the std game boundrys? in effect somewhat offending long time players who prefer to stay true to the original game?
#9 - garph
Quote from DoriKid :Lost soul?
Can somone enlighten me as to why people appear to dissaprove of the tweak?

is it due to the fact that its going outside the std game boundrys? in effect somewhat offending long time players who prefer to stay true to the original game?

I think it's just that you're missing on so much, buy I guess you could also turning around and say the same thing, I really don't think anyone cares that much anyway as only a few people have posted and not really said much.
2 things here

1. older patches mite not work online after a few years so what u going do then
2. Why don't lfs tweak be updated?
Quote from faster111 :2 things here

1. He wants supercars slash sillycars.
2. Every time LFS gets patched it's a mighty pain in the ass to search for the right memory addresses to poke with your edited hex values.

DISCLAIMER: or something liek dat dunno lol
Quote from faster111 :2 things here

1. That's kinda the missing out on so much point.
2. That's up to the person/people who made the tweak and there is not much point updating it until there is an offcial patch release. But with LFS there are quite regualr updates so it would mean keeping the tweak up to date time consuming.
Quote from spankmeyer :1. He wants supercars slash sillycars.
2. Every time LFS gets patched it's a mighty pain in the ass to search for the right memory addresses to poke with your edited hex values.

DISCLAIMER: or something liek dat dunno lol

About the second bit: It is VERY easy to do in Artmoney, just search for one value and the rest can be updated automagically.
I don't make sillycars/super cars?

I just use the tweak to get as close to realistic as possible.
oh well.

Patch W back to Patch V?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG