The online racing simulator
Quote from Scawen :It's not a big deal what you've said but it's one of those continual irritations, people criticising me for making some small improvement here or there that I happened to be able to just squeeze in to a test patch, while there are some other things they are waiting for that will take hundreds of hours of work to do.

On it's context I couldn't recognize Hyperactive's line about InSim as criticizing. Keep your pants on
Quote from frokki :On it's context I couldn't recognize Hyperactive's line about InSim as criticizing. Keep your pants on

I think it was hard if you don't know what Hyper would like, he is hardcore only type of guy...I guess.

It's always interesting to see Scawen say something, and peculiar that he eventually posts in these crazy threads, wouldn't mind if he didn't, although I guess it's better to stop the madness. And got to agree with him that this forum can be a crazy place! But inside Scawen made me feel like some sort of looney stalker though.
Well I think Scawen has pretty much summed up everything we needed to hear, so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread before it gets to far out of hand.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG