Skinfile
Attached images
williams_f1_1024.jpg
williams_f1_side_1024.jpg
williams_f1_top_1024.jpg
Just tooo daym good!

Shame im not a williams fan..

*hint ferrari and mclaren* =P hehe
Boggles my mind why on that skin site you have a 3/5 rating for that Heizer... it is definitely 5/5 quality work, nice job :up:
Brill skin, but where the hell did you get that tyre pattern.
Quote :Knight_Atack Another great skin Heizer, great job... But... Please let us have HQ2048 versions!

Yes I've been wanting that too. Still hasn't answered why there are no shadow layers in any of the skins. Seems these skins are just made for renderings not really for LFS in the game. I have download several but haven't used them since no shadow layer. Looks weird to me seeing a white car, near the suspension with no shadow for the suspension.
Quote from neglouseight :Hi all,

This is my first paint scheme I have done. For my fictional LFS BF1 race team "Horizon MotorSports"

[images]

Comments welcome.

How did you get the viewer to work on a Mac? (I really need that :P)
(sorry if it's been asked already )
It's possibly WindowBlinds. idk if it works on mac O.o
Quote from Sponge :How did you get the viewer to work on a Mac? (I really need that :P)
(sorry if it's been asked already )

I have a MacPro running Mac OSX 10.4.9 and use it to play LFS, using Bootcamp. But there was nothing on the Mac to open the 3D files for LFS and use the viewer. I used the software CrossOver for Mac, to get the viewer to work. Took a little time to get it set up, but after that it worked Ok. Just needed your original Intel Mac OS install disc when installing CrossOver. To get the windows working right. Still have some issues like it wouldn't let me resize the CMX Viewer window, if I tried it would make the window go totally black and I've have to restart CMX viewer.
Quote from neglouseight :I have a MacPro running Mac OSX 10.4.9 and use it to play LFS, using Bootcamp. But there was nothing on the Mac to open the 3D files for LFS and use the viewer. I used the software CrossOver for Mac, to get the viewer to work. Took a little time to get it set up, but after that it worked Ok. Just needed your original Intel Mac OS install disc when installing CrossOver. To get the windows working right. Still have some issues like it wouldn't let me resize the CMX Viewer window, if I tried it would make the window go totally black and I've have to restart CMX viewer.

nice.. i have an Intel iMac. I don't plan on installing bootcamp(+windows) but getting the viewer to work so i can create skins would be nice I'll have a go with CrossOver Thanks for your advise.

(sorry to have gone off-topic:shy

edit: i've downloaded the (30day)trail version from the publishers website, got it working in 2min. now the viewer is running again i can start on some new skins again
Very Nice Skin
nice idea but the conversion could be better. some logos look stretched and these golden lines need some anti-aliasing. And the Union Jack on the front...

I have seen better JPS Skins.

€dit: And Ive seen a better JPS BF1 Skin: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=127034#post127034
No problem, i bet it took a whille to make with all the lines init, i also make skins so i know how hard it can be
The Carling one is new and the Indeck one is older, made it for myself when the BF1 first came out I think.

Both are public
Attached images
BF1_CARLING.jpg
BF1_INDECK.jpg
carling_ss.jpg
indeck_ss.jpg
Those are some good skins you got there.
Thats not your work. I've got an unfinished project because I'm crap at skins(except my Slate) Roll on the Electra. I'd like it Green because when I was at Edinburgh, I seen Starlight Express and I thought it was good. It's NOT uploaded.
Quote from Dalek0220 : Thats not your work.....

Take your finger off the trigger there fella, I don't think he's trying to pass them off as his own work, it's a whole website as well
Ferrari F1 (Bahrain)

Thanks for comments !!!

Skinfile
Attached images
ferrari_f1_1024.jpg
ferrari_f1_side_1024.jpg
Did you just upload that now! Man your quick!
Quote from HEIZER :Ferrari F1 (Bahrain)

Thanks for comments !!!

Skinfile

I'm in love lol. Awesome skin heizer and render shows it off beautifully.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG