W17
V
W9
Below Patch U (such as patch Q)
W20
W10
U
W and W21
Always the latest offical Patch and the newest Test Patch (for testing )
Quote from BBO@BSR :Always the latest offical Patch and the newest Test Patch (for testing )

Same for me.
I was running W17 for a while, but since there were no servers I was interested in, I decided to go back to W until the official Patch X is released.
W and W17 here .
W23. Always the lastest.
Because my internet is unusable for online racing atm. I'm just driving around in my 500hp XRT. V patch.

I haven't yet made any backups for my W22 or so installation and because of the skins update in the latest test patch I haven't yet installed it... so W17 or so the most recent for me atm...

Getting a bit bored with LFS though... Maybe time for a short break before I get better internets connection...
Always using the latest.
always the latest patch available...

please delete this obsolete poll-thread already...
I am on patch F15.

F15 of S3 pre-alpha

Scawen and I are bestest of buddies, and I am privvy to inside versions of LFS and patches.

You guys are so behind the times.

I'd post screenshots, but they are in .jpwsuhd (Jpg Widescreen UltraHighDef) format that comes with Windows Heuristic Beta (I am also buddies with Bill Gates. You guys are so behind the times.)
W24 is now released.
Please don´t stay with older test patches, i see no sense to keep a old test patch, use then just patch W if u not use the actual test patch.
#38 - Jakg
BTW matze, W17-W24 are compatible
Quote from Jakg :BTW matze, W17-W24 are compatible

What would be the point of installing a test patch if you're not going to test it out (meaning the latest, as the others are already tested thus won't need any further testing)?
W17, and I was wondering why there are no people online. But hey, there are plenty 20 of us!

I use test patches when there is something interesting for me
Can't vote on the right one - always the newest (W24 in that case)
I can't even remember, but one of the W's.

Anyway... there are that many patches? Why can't I bleeping find one. Any, come to think of it.
Needz moar server.
Quote from phoretwenny :I can't even remember, but one of the W's.

Anyway... there are that many patches? Why can't I bleeping find one. Any, come to think of it.
Needz moar server.

It says which patch you are using on the LFS MAIN MENU SCREEN at the bottom.

-RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT-
If your still running Version W you might find 500 servers

If your still running Patch W9 you might find 1 server

If your still running Patch W10 you might find 10 servers

There is currently 143 servers running patches compatible with W17,W19,W20,W21,W23 & W24

-AS MORE TEST PATCHES ARE RELEASED -
There will more and less servers appearing and disappearing until patch X is officially realeased. Maybe in the next two weeks or so. If you dont understand the concept of incompatible test patches and why there is alot less servers running test patches, perhapse you should just stick with using the first patch W until Patch X is official .
Both, have one install for W, and a "test" install folder for new patches.

Which patch are you using?
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG