The online racing simulator
Germany brings up the hottest Finish of the year!
Some of the german guys around here put out a real germanwide LFS-racing tour throughout the next weeks:

Beginning with next weekend, there'll be the Maxlan LAN-Event with a LFS-tournament, while the Racing.Challenge enters the last qualifying week and weekend.

On Friday 2nd of december 10 of the 20 german EPS-drivers (ESL Pro Series, running season 7, 5th LFS-season) will meet in Cologne in the ESL Studio to do the last race of the season LIVE on ESL-TV Internetstream (free for all to view). In the evening they'll pack their things to travel down to Mainaschaf (close to Frankfurt) for the Finals of the Racing.Challenge to battle it out for several brand new PCs and other Hardware stuff. That will last for the whole saturday, and you are free to come

Another week later there will be - again in Cologne - the finals of the EPS. Where they will fight for fame and money during saturday and sunday (10,/11. december).

You think, that was it? No no, there's the 17th of december coming up, with the MoE and another LAN is atm looking into the idea, to put up a LFS tournament.

So get ready for the hottest winter-start you can imagine
nice to hear vyk...
have fun...

it's coOL to see that the final will be streamed live on ESL-TV for free...
going to watch!
Exciting time Vykos. Can you give us the link for ESL TV so I can book mark it. I kept missing all the GIGA Links last time around.

Best of luck in all the travels and tournaments

Fordie
Quote from inCogNito :you'll need a little bit german for this page

Not if you select the 'English' option
Cheers Guys
Great job! I'll try to be at the Finals (EPS and Racing Challenge) if possible.
#9 - XRRoy
i'll watch the ESL TV
should name some names showing up for the Racing.Challenge finals, to battle it out LIVE:
MacEST
n1lyn
RudiTurbo
Csimpok
Vince
Jeep
Andreas Grauel
Osiris

etc. etc... So this gonna be a battle of titans, I would call it.
Thanx of the info Mr Travolta
I think it would make sense if someone posts the link a few hours before it starts into the chatterbox
Sounds great, keep up the good work
Quote from Vykos69 :should name some names showing up...
MacEST
RudiTurbo
So this gonna be a battle of titans, I would call it.

Sweeeet!
Quote from ORION :I think it would make sense if someone posts the link a few hours before it starts into the chatterbox

a little reminder, it's getting started
NOOoooooooo

Quote :Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available.

Never Mind - Sorted. I am tuned in
We need an English Translation LOL. Good Luck all if you see this.
Nils takes the Sprint race Win
Nice race so far
Yeah, nice to watch!

How many laps are the race?
It's not laps, it's a one hour race

Aaaawww, but already two drive-throughs. Poor Niels.
Quote from AndroidXP :It's not laps, it's a one hour race

Ok
They make that F08 look so easy
Great race guys!

Such a race on the public server would have ended after 8 minutes.... after 6 restarts.
what a race!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG