The online racing simulator
SLR Render
(12 posts, started )
SLR Render
A nice render a friend made for me

Imho, thats not a good render, Wheels are too small, skin is too pixelated, car and enviroment is too shiny. And the tyres sidewalls are too black.

Sorry but thats my opinion

Frenchy
#3 - joen
A good example of relying on super shiny HDRI to make a render look "impressive".
Sorry, but the materials and lighting are terrible imo And there's alot of artifacs mainly on the background.
Agreed.

It's defiantly not the best render in the world.
sweet render
-
(woolfen) DELETED by XCNuse : there is already a place for these renders
-
(woolfen) DELETED by woolfen
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :you cant be serious!!

im not lol. i was quickly testing to see whether i could post or not, i thought i got banned
#8 - joen
Quote from woolfen :you can post your render here if you want

i wants see your job

its easy to said to big to shine to everything let s see your renders !!

look and make the same if you can

Uhm, why does he have to render himself to be give his opinion?

For instance, I'm not a photographer but I see when a picture is out of focus. I am no piano player but I hear when it is played off key.

He made valid points about the render. The sidewalls ARE black, the render IS pixelated, and the environment IS way too bright. So there's no need to be so defensive. Remember, criticism is much more useful than praise.

Quote :
look and make the same if you can

To be quite honest, what's so special about downloading pre-made scenes, changing the skin and hitting render? At least credit the guy who made the garage scene, becausen now you're making it seem like you made it.
Quote from joen :
To be quite honest, what's so special about downloading pre-made scenes, changing the skin and hitting render? At least credit the guy who made the garage scene, becausen now you're making it seem like you made it.

no problem just i said try to make renders
its easy to say your job suck

friendly woolfen
Woolfen, if you are wondering where your post has gone I moved it into the 3d section where it belongs, not here, this is not the place to show everyone's work when we already have a thread for that.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :im not lol. i was quickly testing to see whether i could post or not, i thought i got banned

Oh, LOL. Cool way to test
Quote from XCNuse :Woolfen, if you are wondering where your post has gone I moved it into the 3d section where it belongs, not here, this is not the place to show everyone's work when we already have a thread for that.

ok so sorry

SLR Render
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG