The online racing simulator
Niko - just give up
sometimes a potato just isnt enough
Quote :Niko - just give up

Winner!

Sorry, Nico...
This Engine puts out 160 Pounds of thrust.
Ok then. Jakg the quickfire spammer's too slow this time...
Quote :
This Engine puts out 160 Pounds of thrust.

Winner!

Oops- sorry HRT. If I get another chance, I'll choose you. Promise.
Just kidding, i'm not that childish . Oh, and it's Erik
Quote from Electrik Kar :

"It was a hard night on the bottle, luckily it wasnt the gutter i woke to find myself in this time"
Reminds me of myself when I closed the trunk and left the keys inside.
I'll skip this one.
Let's keep things alive.
70s ideas, such as combining F1 cars with drinks serving trollies proved to be a laughable mistake.
I can somehow just think of "picknick-table" when I see this picture
"The box is open, the lights are on : It's robot fighting time!"
Here you can see the new Race Driver Motivation System. Just put whatever you want (Food, Money or naked Girls) on that plate and let the Driver chase it for Hours.
"although he was'nt happy, bernie eccelstone decided to go with the wifes idea.....of putting an iron board on the front of the car......"
After the huge success of the campervan, designers were very proud to present a sportscamper. Only to be baffled by the moderate interest of the public.
The new pitcrew-driver communication system proved to be somewhat encumbering, because of the sattelite dish needed...
The waiters at Monaco had a novel idea of how to get the glasses of champagne to the spectators of the Monte Carlo GP before the drinks got too warm.
Brings a whole new meaning to "sticking your nose up at the competition".
It's hamer time! tuuududedu

(how ironic, I was watching "my wife and kids", the episode where the girl is pregnant, and she goes: oh no, it's time... junior: what time? girl: hammer time -_-! junior: oh, tuududeduu!
"After the latest course changes in Monaco city grand prix, the teams require some help from GPS satellites to find their way back to the pit area."
not a caption but this is a perfect example of how advertising and aerodynamics cannot coexist
Quote from spankmeyer :"After the latest course changes in Monaco city grand prix, the teams require some help from GPS satellites to find their way back to the pit area."

Couldn't help laughing out really loud. WINNER!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG