The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :??? I did an edit!

Oh yeah, you really edited it for the edit's sake.
I can see the future :wizard:
Attached images
400p-P26.jpg
A quickie.
Attached images
brock.jpg
Randoms...
Attached images
edit 1.jpg
edit 2.jpg
just something random...
Attached images
lfschernobyl.jpg
Interesting selectiong of cars there DoN, but thats not what caught my eye . That background actually fits in quite well there.
A few pics
Attached images
ferrari photo.jpg
rain ferrari.jpg
81Ferrari.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 :A few pics

very nice angle on the 1st one, i like how theres tall buildings in background and the part of the rallycross track - how cool would it be, if there were even some cars going on that rally road?
Quote from chanoman315 :how u did to make the ferrari in water?

i think he used only brush, blur and maybe a little noise
I used a brush to make the spray, choose a flow rate of 1 or 2. A little blur, noise, rain etc, added some reflections, but they're only just visible, also selected the tarmac, created a new layer and filled it with black, then chose soft filter 80% opacity, and erased some of it to look like a dry line is appearing on track.

Yea don it would be good if you could choose to open the whole track up, so you can use the rally X and main track, would make a good pic
yes i am bored
Attached images
lfspsycho.jpg
lfsplanet01.jpg
Quote from Don :yes i am bored

i have only one simple question! HOW?
Don!!! wow man them two pictures.. wow. Nice, might use as my desktop wallpaper hehe, anychance of making it with other cars.. like a mix some
UF GTR
Quote from Don :yes i am bored

wow, and u were bored, imagine when ur onfire
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Quote from Vain :
Those LFS-planets would be really cool as desktop background. I hope you get around to make a (near-)perfect one sometime in a high resolution (so we can use it on all desktops. Mine is 1400x1050, which you are unlikely to work in).

Don and Kid's LFS Planets might be what you're looking for, altrough they are a bit too small for your Desktop.
Yeah abit small but again very nice wallpaper. Need 1024x768
Quote from Vain :Pretty nice. Though the colors in the top right aren't right, which was propably caused by the original skytextures. And the lighting is strange since LFS didn't know you were going to transform the image into a sphere when it rendered the shadows.
Those LFS-planets would be really cool as desktop background. I hope you get around to make a (near-)perfect one sometime in a high resolution (so we can use it on all desktops. Mine is 1400x1050, which you are unlikely to work in).

Also I liked your "something random" shot from yesterday. Did you use any filters on the LFS-part? The light/colors matched the background perfectly.

Vain

Thanks, but what do you mean with "colors in top right aren`t right" ?

and about random shot - no colour matching was needed cos the background is already ingame. but im not gonna release that texture, its got too many errors.
My first ever edit, so don't hurt me
Attached images
SnapOnRacing.jpg
the mother !

click the image for the full view

greetz caoz
Caoz, that pic looks real nice! It should be a 'welcome banner' to LFS Demo'er IMO.
thx mate but it was only a 5min job
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
2nd attempt at night, 1st at lights and backfire
Attached images
RSISpyShot.jpg
nice maybe some type of flare and lighting of the area around would make it look better. I'm very inexperienced with editing myself. I had a good race on kyoto national

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG