The online racing simulator
On screen information in spectator mode
It's a bit hard to describe and I can't find a good image to explain better either, but I'm gonna try to explain anyway.

I think all of you know the on screen information used in for example the NASCAR and Indy coverage. I mean, a scrollbar in the bottom of the screen, giving information on Top Speeds, Gaps between racers, Fastest laps, etc. It would be awesome to have something like that in LFS while you're in spectator mode IMO.
Also, it would be very cool to view detailed LFSW information per driver, in the shape of a box in the bottom left corner, with some information (like the racers LFSW avatar (a replacement for the "passport" photo used in NASCAR and etc.) the racer's age, his stats (wins/starts), online credits and etc...

I hope it's a bit clear, and when I have my computer back I will try to create a photoshop image with what I mean, but for now I'd like to hear what you think!

TraXX
#2 - bbman
Good idea, although I think that would kill the server's performance (correct me if I'm wrong )...

I think it would fit nicely to the LfSTV-Idea...
Quote from bbman :Good idea, although I think that would kill the server's performance (correct me if I'm wrong )...

I think it would fit nicely to the LfSTV-Idea...

Yeah, it might be too much information to transfer... but on the other hand.. I think the total of stats information per driver should be about as much as one skin (correct me if I'm wrong ) and that seems to go well as far as I know...

I'm not really familiar with the LFS TV Idea...
#4 - bbman
There was a discussion about a spectator system like HLTV, just for LfS... Sounded cool, but I can't find it at the moment...

On screen information in spectator mode
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG