The online racing simulator
spinning car in garage
(12 posts, started )
spinning car in garage
yes i searched
when in garage, you can press buttons to turn the car around, to left or right...
i think it would be usefull if we can use the mouse to turn the car around...
cuz the spinning thing takes to long to get to a side of a car and you cant see the top of the car, this would be cool to control with mouse.

thank you
Why would you need this anyway? The CMX viewer is much better for skin previewing anyway.
#3 - RaDuS
-1 no need brah
+1 why not????
Quote from matze54564 :why not????

Why waste time implementing something totally useless? I presume the OP wants it for skin previewing, but the CMX viewer is for that... and he's yet to give a better reason.
its not really/only for the skin, olso to see the springs and ride height etc all around...
Ok. There's the suspension view for that.
#8 - bbman
As I see it, he wants to grab the car with the mouse and turn it however he wants instead of using the two buttons below the colors to spin it in a predefined speed...

So -1 as it is very much pointless...
Quote from bbman :As I see it, he wants to grab the car with the mouse and turn it however he wants instead of using the two buttons below the colors to spin it in a predefined speed...

So -1 as it is very much pointless...

Just like R factor does it, -1 a waste of the dev's time
I will have to back him up on this. Why not? How about having a button that will spin the car 180 degrees really fast? Shouldnt very difficult to do. Kind of stealing the trhead, but i think the brakes/e-brake should be on while you are looking at the cars in the pits. You can make the car roll around. I have had the car move out of view before. I think I did it by moving the cars ride heigt up and down, making it look like the car was a low rider... I was bored...

Thats as far as i could get it just then before the suspension broke...
Attached images
Movedpittedcar.JPG
Using a "grab" system to rotate the car would certainly be more intuitive and modern, but nevertheless wasted coding time. OK for when Scawen doesn't feel like tackling complex stuff, but pretty far down on the list of things to do.

±0
It would be slightly easier to view skins etc, so

+1.

But definitely not a pressing concern...

spinning car in garage
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG