The online racing simulator
Stop The Madness
(14 posts, started )
Stop The Madness
This has really pissed me off....

I have been banned from the big Oval V8 race for....

nothing, absolutly nothing at all whatsoever...

I get off the line well and some idiot infront spins and i cant avoid in time, and then i get banned....

Now I cant get into one of my favourite races...

There should be a way to let people see what happened and make better judgemnets on bans...and get rid of those twats who think they own the place...
If i remeber it right you are banned for "only" 24 hours.
I was banned a long while ago becuaase I was using a mouse and could not start properly...

then I came back and was generally competitive with a pad...

Now i just cant get in...It seems I have been banned...

I dont know why, I didnt actually do anything...I assumed I got unfairly blamed for an incident....
You should still stick to a mouse probably... much more accurate and precise steering than a gamepad. Starting the car with both controllers is possible, but not as fast as a wheel of course. I would recommend mouse at least.
I can do mid 36 seconds with the pad...

I use both anologue sticks you see....so I can balence the throttle off the line and go smooth through the corners....
Try a more challenging and less repetitive combo.
@ Iron_Maiden: The same happened to me I was racing OVAL since 1-2 weeks, at the beginning I caused some crashes at the start but meanwhile I raced mid 1:36 and sometimes 1:35. I always tried to press shift+S as soon as I crashed.But last time shift+S didn't worked immediatly but 2 seconds later and somebody crashed into me....and I got banned.That really sucks.As far as I remember LFS should be a race simulation which is really near to reality......and in reality when a car crashes in a race there is no possiblity to press a button to warp into the pit ;-)So I think the BAN should only be used after a racer has shown no improvements or do crashes in bad faithRaecher
Quote from Raecher :...but meanwhile I raced mid 1:36 and sometimes 1:35. I always tried to ...

If you're running 1:36 to 1:35's at the oval, I suggest you turn off the pit limiter, hehehe. Just kidding :-)
If its the server i think it is then thats just the way that server is....i don't race in it any more. They seem to think accidents never happen...and i mean never. I actauuly enjoyed seeing if i could get though a mass of spinning cars unscathed hehe...but then i like days of thunder ....whiihc reminds me...some dude bit my head off cuz i said rubbins racin to some one called cole trickle hehe.

I got bored of driving in circles anyway hehe.

Stu
the thing is...you get the same people on there who think they are IT. If any new guy comes along they ban them for breathing...

and it wasnt my fault at all...the guy directly infront spun off the line and i wnet into him...I was banned...?????????

thats lame...anyway..I'm getting good at the Formula XRs round blackwood...

1m11.60 PB...

just 2 seconds to make up now...
Sometimes you meet some fools that can do that. Today I met one $^&#*$^$ who crashed into me(He was driving in WRONG WAY) and when I send him a ban, do you know what happened? He started a BANNING WAR against me, and because some racers just presses "1" whatever it will done, I was almost banned. (only 1 vole left)...

So Iron_Maiden, take it easy... it is life - and life is not fair(you got a nice nickname BTW)

(When I arrived to pits to repair damage that monkey done me, he jumped to pits too and I had to drive over 140km/h there to loose him, so I got 45sec penalty... lovely )
yeah, I like my name..

I'm working on a Maiden thremed car at the moment...its hard to do..but i'll post when its done...
I tried to do something like you, but in Cradle Of Filth style.... and today I reformatted my HDD and forgot to backup it.... :banghead:
By the way, is there a possibilty to get unbanned again ?

Stop The Madness
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG