The online racing simulator
Country Flags.
(30 posts, started )
I dont see why we should drive around with flags next to our name, its not important really, if you wanna know a persons origin, LFSW can tell you.

I'm all up for flags in the windows next to our names, like real race cars.

(see attachment)
Attached images
untitled.JPG
No, you're missing the point.. :/ NOT on your name above your car, on the Score Board name only. Nothing to do with your car, or your texture files. (Those you can put the flag on all you want) ONLY on the score boards.

Either way people are using 3 letter initials now, and using colors for flag colors on there name. Why not have a tiny icon of the actual flag to use.
Quote from neglouseight :This is purely for fun. I was thinking how when we all post on the forums we have our countries flag on next to our name. It would be fun when you enter your name in LFS, if in the character selection screen there are little flags you can pick for your country. This flag wouldn't take away from the amount of characters you can use for your name, it just added on at the end.

Would be fun when the race resualts come up to see country flag next to player names. I find it interesting see people from all over the world racing together, and it would add realism since in real motor sports the drivers name does have his country of origin flag next to it.

nice +1
and the name in your car skin with ir flag at side would be great too
+1
Good idea.
+1

Country Flags.
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG