The online racing simulator
Battlefield 2 - Redudant Copy
(13 posts, started )
Just wondering if anyone had a copy of Battlefield 2 which they no longer wish to keep. Ive lost my case which contained the CD key and I'm left with only my old online account, I'll probably just go and buy a new copy but I thought id ask here first

PM to negotiate/name terms/price etc...
Quote from Rooble :Just wondering if anyone had a copy of Battlefield 2 which they no longer wish to keep. Ive lost my case which contained the CD key and I'm left with only my old online account, I'll probably just go and buy a new copy but I thought id ask here first

Hi mate,i can look out for a cheap copy for you if you want,i only paid i think 14.99 euro and i got the deluxe pack
BF2 +BF special forces ill check tomorrow iif you want,if n
Quote from Rooble :Just wondering if anyone had a copy of Battlefield 2 which they no longer wish to keep. Ive lost my case which contained the CD key and I'm left with only my old online account, I'll probably just go and buy a new copy but I thought id ask here first

Hi mate,i can look out for a cheap copy for you if you want,i only paid i think 14.99 euro and i got the deluxe pack
BF2 +BF special forces ill check tomorrow iif you want,if not you can have my copy
sorry for posting twice,did it work ?
#5 - RiGun
that's cheap, i'd love to live in europe, here games are really expensive, LFS is about 130 argentinian pesos and average wage is about 950 pesos, quite expensive
Quote from RiGun :that's cheap, i'd love to live in europe, here games are really expensive, LFS is about 130 argentinian pesos and average wage is about 950 pesos, quite expensive

Well RiGun here LFS is about 480 Pesos (MXN)... Imagine the others!! WOW

Jajaja Bastante caro...
at the min at play.com you can get bf2 plus the expansion and both booster packs for a stonking £26
#8 - RaDuS
i think i got one kicking around but i would want to sell it
#9 - Jakg
you can pick up BF2+SF for £17, but i think he wants a cheaper one
#10 - Jakg
Its not hashed up, its in plain text with a couple of characters pre-fix
Quote from Quint999 :although if you have system restore turned on you might be able to jump back to a restore point before removing bf2 and check the registry.

However i dont know what sort of havoc that would cause with you losing all the installs etc since that point

I gave him my CD key and it works fine
Hope he enjoy's it .
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14 : wrong thread :S

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG