The online racing simulator
Quote from Nine :1.) Your admin is a power-hungry child.
2.) He is so uptight and worried about being confronted, he not only banned me from your server but also your forums.

Before you claim I'm mindless, need I remind you that your "admin" not only crashed the entire field, passed under you "caution" rule in your OWN server, and on top of that, when I ask for reasoning from him, he claims "your mom" and bans me...

OK lets see number (1) you crashed in the nascar server and lagging everyone and saying bullshits

Number (2) I didnt Crash u on purpose it was the lag

Number (3) You were being an idiot on forum

Number (4) I didnt crash you at pit you lagged your self and got crashed then saying i crashed you

And learn how to drive please...
Quote from GruntOfAction :Topic tempature has been set to 700 degrees. Who'd think a misunderstanding would burn down a refridgerator?

Egad! Quickly, call in the authorities! MY FRIDGE JUST BURST INTO FLAMES EDIT: It...it's..gone... Q_Q... Those poor sausages...

Quote from Nine :
New to oval racing? The concept isn't too hard to grasp IMO.

True

I can't say whether he did it deliberately or not
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Egad! Quickly, call in the authorities! MY FRIDGE JUST BURST IN TO FLAMES!

How is that possible? IT WAS UNDER WATER!!!! .................
#29 - Nine
Quote from Ghost921 :OK lets see number (1) you crashed in the nascar server and lagging everyone and saying bullshits

Number (4) I didnt crash you at pit you lagged your self and got crashed then saying i crashed you

...Enough said , good explanation man.
Grunt =
Quote from GruntOfAction :How is that possible? IT WAS UNDER WATER!!!! .................

...maybe that was my urine it was beneath.

Either way...check the edit

Quote from Nine :...Enough said , good explanation man.

/sarcasm? ._.

*confused* This topic is moving so fast it's gotta be an IM. Too bad it's gonna be locked.
Lock it up tight :up:

This kind of hair-pulling is best done privately. If you have a beef with someone, please do everyone here a favour and don't bitch them out on the front page of a public forum
#33 - Nine
Well all my information is in my profile if they want to continue with this non-sense, other than that, good luck keeping 360-R around hehe
Yep.

Nine you are a lot like Grunt..When he's angry O_O
#35 - Nine

Keep it up
Quote from Ghost921 :OK lets see number (1) you crashed in the nascar server and lagging everyone and saying bullshits

=\ Who did you inherit admin priveleges from?
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :That was Takumi. The host..

Maybe I should word it differently.

(ahem)

"Who died and made you a mod/admin/host/whatever?"
I'm...lost..?

He hosted the server..?

Er..uh..*confused* :S
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I'm...lost..?

He hosted the server..?

Er..uh..*confused* :S

As in, he should stick to delivering tofu, as he is not the sort of person that should be put any position of power.
Quote from MorpheusZero :As in, he should stick to delivering tofu, as he is not the sort of person that should be put any position of power.

Hahah!

I would laugh some more if that wasn't my friend

I don't know what to say. What would you do if you were admin and someone called you an idiot?
#42 - Nine
An admin should be experienced in the area of which he is adminning. An admin who doesn't know how to race GTR cars on an oval course should be an admin. I adminned a demo rallycross server for months and I took critism a lot, but the idea to the whole "online gaming life" is to not take things so seriously, of course, yes, I meant what I said, he was "racing" like an idiot, but to kick/ban someone for saying that just emphasizes the statement I made.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Hahah!

I would laugh some more if that wasn't my friend

I don't know what to say. What would you do if you were admin and someone called you an idiot?

If I wanted the place to be respectable, I wouldn't drive like a moron and wouldn't be called an idiot in the first place. Blaming seven different things on lag and then banning the accusing party from not only your server but your forum is not only childish, it's abuse of power.
Quote from MorpheusZero :If I wanted the place to be respectable, I wouldn't drive like a moron and wouldn't be called an idiot in the first place.

Neither me, or you can say he drove like a moron. And who knows, he might have. The point is, we don't know anything, so the only way to settle this is for Takumi and TopShelf to discuss this. If you would care to register for/give me your MSN, TopShelf, I would be glad to organize something to resolve this
Oooh now that I think about it, I was looking through the server list and saw that 360 nascar server this afternoon. I thought about joining it, but thought better of it. And after reading this thread I'm glad I did, the last thing I wanna do is race against some kids and kid admins with a god complex. On the bright side, stcc is back up and running under a different name, and that's where I headed

BTW guys let it go, it was a racing incident. These always happen, and you gotta learn to move on. It's just a game after all.
#46 - Nine
I'm really over it, I was just giving my case and it's clear that the public's opinion towards [360] is a negative one so at this point, I have no reason to be upset with Tukami's actions, it's not worth it, I stated my point, and the result was a lot of :sleep2: so whatever, if Tukami wants to drop this and stop acting like a child, then so be it, here's his chance, he has my side of things, if not, go on with your ways.

Back on topic here, maybe a possible change of the server name so both organizations are not confused by the public?
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Neither me, or you can say he drove like a moron.

Given the way he handled the situation, I can put two and two together.
-
(MorpheusZero) DELETED by MorpheusZero
Quote from Nine :e An admin who doesn't know how to race GTR cars on an oval course should be an admin. I yes, I meant what I said, he was "racing" like an idiot, but to kick/ban someone for saying that just emphasizes the statement I made.

Dude i dont race like an idiot once again it was the lag i do know how to race GTR cars the reason i banned you is you disrespecting 360-r members and saying shits and iam not a child its you who should know how to drive and respect
Quote from Ghost921 :Dude i dont race like an idiot once again it was the lag i do know how to race GTR cars the reason i banned you is you disrespecting 360-r members and saying shits and iam not a child its you who should know how to drive and respect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation
#50 - Gunn
Quote from Fischfix :
They are trying to steal the good reputation of lfscar and the 360° cup. This is close to stealing and if LFSCAR is getting more of those posts i got from drivers who were unsatisfied about those servers and blaming me for it by mistake i will make this legal! At the moment i am not sure who is running it (but i have a clue). if these servers are not renamed within the next weeks i can hand over this to some authority.

Obviously you are mistaken, but that's ok, we all make mistakes sometimes. You can't assume that every time you see the number "360" that someone has stolen your ideas or reputation. The results of such assumptions are troublesome threads like this. Surely you could have found a way to notify the community about which server is yours without all of the overreactions, accusations and drama?

This thread has run its course. The road to nowhere.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG