xxxxxxxxxx

BBO&Shaun -> Invites sent !
#104 - AJS
Yes, can i have one too please

Thanks MataGyula
Invite sent =]
/me gets down on knees and starts begging for an invite
Quote from JohnUK89 :/me gets down on knees and starts begging for an invite

What's your email addy? If you don't want to put it up in public you can PM me and I'll send you one
Invite sent
w00t! Thanks!
can i have on too? i want to see WTCC tomorrow

thank you!

[email protected]
hmm, looks interesting, can i get an invite too plz?

thanks baloo!
can somebody please send me an invite, Pretty please

[email protected]

Edit :- thanks!
Done.
Lol, 5 more secs and he would have had 2 invites
A good thing I checked again just before sending!
thanks
thanks!!
After thoroughly testing it for a week now (I don't even wanna now how much transfer that was), I'm kind of dissappointed...

First, it isn't TV... You could say it's Internet TV, which essentially is Video on Demand, but no TV... Merging a couple of vids, which were aired once on real TV, to a "channel" just doesn't do the trick... And second, from what I saw, it's another thing where you have to pay a fee to really get the full product... We're testing the "demo"-version, if you like... With demo-content as well (I didn't see any complete series, only a couple of episodes everytime)...

Good things: Image size and quality are good, and it barely stutters... Load times vary, sometimes the next video starts almost instantly, sometimes it takes up to 2 minutes...

A recommendation at the end: If you look at the channel "Braindead TV", there is a series called "Natural Born Racers" (series about the Virgin R6 Cup, where the best rider gets a seat at the Virgin Superbike Team)... Very exciting, unfortunately just 4 races...
Quote from bbman :After thoroughly testing it for a week now (I don't even wanna now how much transfer that was), I'm kind of dissappointed...

First, it isn't TV... You could say it's Internet TV, which essentially is Video on Demand, but no TV... Merging a couple of vids, which were aired once on real TV, to a "channel" just doesn't do the trick... And second, from what I saw, it's another thing where you have to pay a fee to really get the full product... We're testing the "demo"-version, if you like... With demo-content as well (I didn't see any complete series, only a couple of episodes everytime)...

Good things: Image size and quality are good, and it barely stutters... Load times vary, sometimes the next video starts almost instantly, sometimes it takes up to 2 minutes...

I agree with you in almost every point.
Except I never had stuttering video but that depends of course on the bandwith and DSL line people are using.
(Mine is 13MB down and 1MB up )

btw "bandwidth per hour. In one hour of viewing, approximately 320Mb data will be downloaded and 105Mb uploaded" (from the Joost FAQ)

It's fun for free but with the limited content that is there atm I wouldn't pay for it

Joost (Internet TV)
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG