The online racing simulator
Saiko D 2007 XRT Prototype(Video + Spy Picture)
4th April 2007 - Fern Bay Gold Race Track

It was 2pm, and Fern Bay Gold track was as empty as it could get, in fact, the track has been reserved by Team Saiko D for the entire afternoon. While many has lurked about at the gates and fences of Fern Bay Gold just to have a peek on what's happening, they soon discovered something in which they would never had expected, the new Saiko D 2007 Prototype XRT!

In the pits, there were Stanley, Toni, SAi, Keitaro and the rest of the Saiko D members, after minutes passed while fine tuning the prototype, KamkoR finally took the prototype car out to the track for the very first time.

Judging from the test drives, there were a few spins here and there, but the car does look promising. After the session's over, KamkoR stated:"The car still requires some fine tuning, but it does feel much more refined and improved than our earlier models, I have high hopes for this prototype and I'm really excited for its debut soon, stay tuned"

Stanley also added:"We are really happy with the new prototype, Ninja Tuned Factory really get the job done, of course this car wouldn't be at this stage without our great sponsors, the Gamerz Alliance for providing all the financial and other techincal supports, I'm very much looking forward to it as well!"

Tommy:"This car has lots of potential, after spending some time with it, I think I'll be coming up with many great setups for my teammates, I'll make sure this car will be as competitive as it can get..."

Check out the prototype video
Download Video

"caught it driving on the way home", "camera phone tho"

Spy picture has newer version of the prototype.
Nice story
And great pic.

Can you youtube it so I can watch it there, sounds good
Glad you like the skin, props go to Chris C

And sorry, I can't upload it to youtube, youtube screws up quality totally.
But you still can left this HQ download! C'mon it's not that hard

Edit: No need for youtube, I'm downloading HQ

Edit2: nice video, as you said in story there were some problems
and nice skin too
great vid, but I thought you'd of used tweak or something with all this prototype mentioning8/10
dude wow like omfg like holy **** im speedhless suck a great vid nd pic nd im inlove with tha skin so many pretty colors lol

great work
great editing.
10/10
Very nice job.
ok, i'm downloading..

Thx for comments

p.s.: As I expected.. Quality on stream is TOTAL CRAP.. Movie is jumpy on it too.
i was expecting some bespoke or something more than stock from you kam

good nonetheless
tis a really nice video

I suppose Skin Pack V5 is coming out soon
Kamil, this is truely your best achievement you've ever accomplished. No doubt.
I'm speechless.
GREAT video... but driving is crap I guess you were just fooling around.
Quote from Tweaker :GREAT video... but driving is crap I guess you were just fooling around.

They were testing a new vehicle, what do you expect.
I sense some sarcasm in your post about "best" Sam.

Quote from Tweaker :GREAT video... but driving is crap I guess you were just fooling around.

Just like Sam said, "testing a new vehicle". The spin at the end was forced though, but I really wanted to do that in that place, so I could later "drive away" with xrt, with a pretty realistic sound I must say. LFS isn't so bad after all.

And thanks for comments everyone.
I'm serious you multitalent Kamileon!
Awesome Kamkor, i've watched that video like 50 times.
Yes, the realistic sound is what I liked best in this video, but its great overall as usual. Though I also got confused by the story...
WOW!!! Fantastic job! All the effects perfectly suited the music!
You are an artist.

Do you know Chris Cunningham? He is a movie artist. He works together with Aphex Twin. Your style is equal to his. Keep up the great work mate.

Micha
Thanks for comments once again.

Micha: I think it's way too much to call me an artists, so please don't in future.

About Chris Cunningham, I never heard about him before, but I checked videos today, and I must say he is truly awesome ! His work seems to be scary too.

p.s.: New little clip from me, was just experimenting. Posting here, since it's not really worth a new thread
http://85.12.25.40/~saikod/images/LFSNight.wmv
:jawdrop::faint2:
Quote from Xaid0n ::jawdrop::faint2:

I know this is a big bump, but I really need to know the name of that song

I looked in this thread, in the comments for the googlevideo, and in the video itself, and it doesnt say.

So can anyone tell me please?

Btw: Sweet video the sound at the end seems edited though, never made an XRT sound like that O.o

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG